Bieber Imagine #2

"Bye, sweetie! Have a go-" I slam the car's door roughly before my mom could finish her sentence, and rush into school. Being late is the last thing I need right now after the quarreling I had yesterday during lunch time.

"It's so nice of you for joining us, Ms. YLN." Mr. Black exclaims as I barge into class, interrupting the lesson. "Yeah, yeah.." I mumble while waving my hand in dismessive as I drop my ass on my chair.

"So, as I was saying, you will all be doing this assigtment today and bring it for next class. Does everyone have partners?" Mr. Black wonders, looking everywhere. His eyes stop on me, then swing to another person behind me.

"Mr. Bieber, you will be with Ms. YLN." My eyes grow in the size of an ostrich egg. "He what?!" I scream just as the bell rings. "Don't forget to bring it for next class!" Mr. Black says as all the students rush out of the classroom.

"Mr. Black, I can't work with this idiot!" I shout with my arms flying to the sides. "You will work with Mr. Bieber or otherwise you'll fail this class and won't graduate. Am I clear?" Mr. Black states before exiting the class quietly.

"Ughh!!!" I grunt loudly, grabbing my hair hard with my fingers, when I feel a tap on my shoulder. "Uhm.. Yn?" I look back just as Justin swallows his spit and flips his brown hair. "What?" I ask, annoyed. "Be at my place at 5pm sharp." He states and walks away quickly.

FUUUUUCCCKKKKK!!

I can't believe this stupid teacher set me up with this knucklehead!

* * *

"What do we need to do?" I ask as I pace around Justin's room, touching every thing I see just to annoy him. "We need to look for information first." He says with an annoyed tone. I smirk discreetly before plopping on his bed. "Okay, you look for information while I look for the tv remote."

"Uhh, no. You're gonna help me search for information." Justin says, raising one eyebrow. "No, I'm not. I'm not a nerd like you. I have a life." I smile big and look under his pillows to see if his tv remote is there by a chance. "Really? You have a life? The only stuff you do is sitting in your house, watching tv, or shopping with yourself." "What are you, a stalker?" I ask as I lift his blanket, revealing his white sheets. I turn around and catch him roll his eyes. I smirk discreetly and fall on the bed, giving up on finding the stupid remote and settling for my phone.

"Let's just start working, alright?" I roll my eyes as Justin spins his chair and scrolls down his laptop. "God, why did the stupid teacher have to set me up with the stupid fucked up nerd?" I whisper and sigh. "Okay, that's it. What the fuck is your problem with me?! Stop being a bitch and tell me!" Did he just call me what I think he called? "Did you just call me a bitch?" "Yes, I did, and I also call you a hoe."

"Listen, you fucked up faggot--" I start to snap while standing up but quickly get cut off. "No, you listen! Since the minute I stepped into that school, you hated me! Can you tell me why?!" He demands, standing up. "Don't you ever call m--" I begin, ignoring his question, when suddenly Justin grasps my arms and presses his lips onto mine.

Before I know what's happening, he lets go and walks to the other side of the room, leaving me breathless next to his bed. "What the fuck? W-what was that?" I say without air, amazed. "I'm sorry, I.. I couldn't hold it anymore..." He admits, still looking away from me. "You.. You kissed me.. On my lips..." I mumble, trying to comprehende what's just happened. "Yes." He agrees quietly without moving.

I don't know if I should punch him or kiss him again. It was for less than a second, but boy, did it feel good.

I begin to walk to his direction. He notices me from the corner of his eye but still doesn't move. "Why did you do this?" I ask when I'm right in front of him. "Because... I like you.. And I couldn't stop myself anymore..." He prepares himself for my fist as I slowly lift my hand, but instead of hitting his face like I should, I grab his shirt with my fingers and smash my lips onto his.