Bieber Imagine #6

A long JB #Imagine ♥

You walk around the park when your phone rings. You:"hello?" Justin:"hey babe." you:"hey." Justin:"what are you doing?" you:"just walking around the park.. You?" Justin:"just watching tv, and started thinking about you." you smile. Justin:"say, if you can, and wanna, drop by my house.. I won't mind." you:"okay. I'll be there in ten minutes." Justin:"awesome. Can't wait. I love you." you:"hehe, I love you, too." you hang up, and head to his place.

~Justin's place~

Before you even knock the door, Justin is already there, kissing your lips. You:"wow.. Uhm.. Hey." you say once he lets go. Justin:"Come on in." you walk in when Justin is behind you. Justin:"my mom isn't here, so we're alone." he's planning something. Justin:"wanna go to my room?" you:"sure." you both walk upstairs, and once you both are inside the room, Justin closes the door, and you gasp. There is a few candles around the room, a meal in the middle of it, roses everywhere, and red-heart pillows on the floor for sitting. You:"wow." Justin:"like it?" you feel him wrapping his arms around your waist. You:"when did you.." Justin:"since last week. It was planned for Valentine's day, but thought I should do it before." you turn around to look at his face. Justin:"what?" he smiles his cute smile. You:"you are the best boyfriend I've ever had." you kiss him sweetly. Justin:"how many did you have that you say that?" he says as he lets go, and walks around the room. You:"it's not important now." Justin:"I think it is." you:"cmon, Justin. Let it go. I wanna taste everything your mom made." Justin:"how did you know... Never mind.." he makes this weird face he uses whenever he's annoyed. You roll your eyes, and say:"fine. I had 4 boyfriends in my whole entire life. You're one of them." Justin:"were they better than me?" you:"yes." he looks at you shocked. You:"in the jerky, grossly, disgusting way." you smile, and come to him, put your arms around his neck, and when he says "oh", you smile bigger, and kiss him again. Justin:"let's eat." he kisses you again, and leads you to your sit. He kisses you once again on the cheek, and sits in front of you, starting to eat from the spaghetti. ;)

Liked it? Do tell me please ♥ xx
© @BieberSexConda ©