Bieber Imagine #15 - Dirty

An imagine for @Graceisabellaaa (Wattpad)

*Restricted R*

It's late at night and you hear voices around the house so you call your boyfriend to come over and be with you. After 10 minutes, rocks are being thrown at your window, making a 'click' sound as they hit the glass. You come up to it and glance outside to see Justin standing there. You quickly walk downstairs to let him in and hurry back to your room with him behind you. "Are you alright?" He asks as you grab the pillow on your bed and hug it. You nod briskly and grab his jacket just to push him onto bed and hug his arm tightly, making him chuckle.

"Babe, relax. No one but us is here." "You don't know." I say back and glance at the door as I hear footsteps crossing the hall. Justin sighs and lets go of my grip before standing up and heading to the door. "What are you doing?" I ask worriedly. "Checking if there's anyone in here." I stand up to stop him but he already opens the door and walks out to the dark hall. "Is anybody there?" He shouts but no sound is heard. "Listen, if you're a serial killer, do you mind coming back another day?? I wanna spend the night with my girlfriend!" He adds sarcastically. "Don't joke! There might actually be a killer in here!" I hiss at him and try to grab him by the arm into the room but he quickly shakes me off. "C'mon, man! Don't be a coward! Show yourself! Be a man!" He teases before holding his breath to listen but quickly breaks the silence with a snigger. "See?" He says as he enters the room.

Still scared, I lock the door and head over to Justin who's now sitting on my bed with a grin all over his face. "Shut up." I say before he lets one of his sarcastic comments out. "Didn't say anything." He defends himself and collapses on his back. He throws his arms to the sides and looks at me. "Come here." He demands and makes a room next to him. I lie down on his arm and sigh.

"I love it how you call me whenever you're scared and it ends up just you being paranoid." He says with a chuckle. "That was the first time!" I slap his chest and watch as he laughs. "What if it was a real robber though? Or an actual serial killer?" I ask, starting to scare myself all over again. "Then I would've used my body as a shield to protect you." He looks down at me seriously. "I'll do anything to protect you. I can't live without you." He adds. "I love you." He says and lets me kiss him tenderly on the lips.

Still kissing, Justin's fingers slowly run around my body, wanting to touch every inch of it. He deepens the kiss and about to get on top of me when I push him away and hop off of the bed, leaving him confused. "Why don't we listen to music? Yes, music is a good idea. It's a great idea!" I babble nervously as I grab my laptop. I get into iTunes, looking for a good song to play when I feel arms being wrapped around my tummy from behind. "What happened? Couldn't take the heat?" Justin mumbles huskily in my ear while planting kisses on my neck.

"W-what?" I stutter, feeling my cheeks getting warm. I flinch as Justin's fingers touch my hand which makes him chuckle quietly. "Let me choose." He says and scrolls the mouse around the screen. After scrolling up and down in my playlist, he finally chooses the right song and grabs my arm before spinning me slowly around to face him.

"Do you know that song?" He asks as he wraps his arms around my body. I try to recognize the melody but nothing rings the bell. He sniggers again at my thinking face and takes a deep breath. "Oh, no. Oh, no, oh..." He slowly sings. "They say that hate has been sent so let loose the talk of love..." Justin sings sweetly while tucking a stray of my hair behind my ear. He rocks me back and forth with a small smile on his face.

"That's our song." I blurt, finally realizing what song it is. Justin nods and smiles bigger before continuing. "Before they outlaw the kiss, baby, give me one last hug." He tenderly hugs my body, making butterflies fill my tummy. I wrap my arms around his neck and look into his eyes while smiling. "There's a dream that I've been chasing, want so badly for it to be reality." I feel as tears slowly start to form in my eyes.