Bieber Imagine #11

• Dedicated to @AoifeBieber1998

A long JB imagine for @AoifeBieber1998 (twitter)

I walk out of the shower, on my way to pick up some clothes for tonight when my phone rings. I come up to it, and smile as I see my boyfriend's name on it.

"hey, Justin." I say sweetly. "hey, babe. Uhm, listen, I can't meet tonight.. I've rehearsals..." he says. "aww but why? I mean, Scooter knows we have a date tonight.." I say kinda sad. "yeah, I know, but I really need to work on the steps.. Could we reschedule our date? What do you say about tomorrow night?" I smile big. "sounds good." I giggle. "awesome. I'll see you tomorrow. Love you." he hangs up the phone, and I throw it at the bed, hurrying to my wardrobe to change into some nice clothes. I take my stuff as I finish getting ready, and head to my car.

The fact that Justin is stuck in the studio, does not mean we can't meet. 

I pull over in the driveway, and walk up the street to the studio. I don't even bother knocking. I just walk in like I own this place. I see Justin sitting there, but freeze on the spot as soon as I see him gluing his lips to Selena's. 

He pushes her away within a second. 

"WHAT THE FUCK?!" I shout loudly, making them jump on their feet. "Aoife!" Justin hurries up to me, but I'm already on my way to my car.

I turn on the engine as I close the door, and drive back home with tears in my eyes. I pull over in my driveway, notice another car did the same. I run up to my door, not wanting to talk to Justin but he walks into my house before I can even close it. Man, he's fast. "Aoife, please listen!" he follows me up to my room.

"How could you?!" I shout as I walk in. "it's not what you think!" Justin says, trying to catch my arm. "just go away! I don't wanna see you." I sit down on my bed, placing my head in my hands. "please, baby, you've got to listen to me!" I feel him putting his hands on my knees. I shake them away. "please. I didn't cheat on you. I swear!" I look up to find him crying. "I saw you kissing her." I sniff. "I know, but it's not what you think. I didn't kiss her. She kissed me!" he places him hands again on my knees. "then why did you guys kiss? Why did you guys even meet?!" I say angrily. "because I wanted to tell Selena that I'm dating you now, and that she needs to stop chasing me." I sob a little. "and then she jumped on me, and started to kiss me." he strokes my cheek, wiping my tears. "you promise?" I ask with a baby voice. "I promise. I will never cheat on you, Aoife." I let him hug me tightly. "I love you." I sob, and let him press his lips against mine.  

That innocent little kiss turns into a passionate kiss within a few seconds. I feel Justin's hands go under my shirt, trying to undo my bra as I run my fingers thru his hair. I moan a little as he takes off my shirt, revealing my boobies. I lie down, not breaking the kiss, and start to take off his shirt, too. I hear him moan as I touch his pants. His tongue tries to come in, so I open my mouth, letting his tongue explore mine. I take off my clothes, and so does he, leaving us both naked. He breaks the kiss, and looks into my eyes. "I love you." he whispers right before sticking his huge dick inside my vagina. I first feel pain since it's my first time, but within a few minutes, I start to feel pleasure. I grab his hair from behind, and scratch his back while moaning loudly. I feel him grabbing my boobies, and hear him breathing heavily. "shit.." he whispers. "omg, damn!" he keeps on. "oh, baby..." I whisper, letting go of his hair when he takes out his dick, and cums on me. He bends down, and kisses me softly before collapsing next to me. "I love you." we both whisper, making each other smile. He gets closer to me, and wraps his arms around me. "I'll always love you." he whispers to my hair, and pecks my head before falling asleep. "I'll always love you." I repeat on his words quietly, and close my eyes, making myself fall asleep. too.

Hope you liked it ;) hehe :P

@BieberSexConda xoxo <3