Bieber Imagine #1 - First Time

A long JB #imagine for @ImogenDurkan (twitter) :D

Guess who spends Friday night home alone? ME! Ugh, I stay home whilst all of my friends are going out. Don't get me wrong, they invited me and I was supposed to be there with them, but last night I let my stupid side take over and said I wouldn't come because I'm gonna meet my boyfriend. Have I mentioned he isn't even aware of that announcement? I'm such a moron.

My self-hatred gets cut off as my phone makes a sound and lights up. I roll over on my bed and snatch my phone from my bedside table, immediately feeling better as I see my boyfriend's name written on the display screen.

Wanna come to my place? ;)

I read in my head his text and bite my lips, thinking of what I should say.

Be right there. You better have chocolate or else you're dead :P

I stand up on my feet and run up to my closet, grabbing my jacket, and running down the stairs to the front door. I lock the house behind me and rush up to my car, quickly buckling up and driving towards Justin's house.

I park the car in the driveway and exit the car, hurrying up the stairs to the front door and knocking. "Hello, beautiful." Justin says once the door is open. "Hey." I say with a smile and kiss him. "I've made you a surprise." He informs me as he closes the door. "Really?" I say, startled. "Yeah. I've made us dinner." Oh, no.

"YOU made us dinner?" My eyes grow in horror. "Well, not necessarily me..." A sigh full of relief escapes my mouth as I take my jacket off and throw it on the wall hook. "Thank god, I almost panicked!" I admit. "Hey, my cooking skill isn't that bad." He says with a pouty mouth. "Okaaay...." I drag the word, letting him know I doubt what he's saying. "I'm serious."

I reach the table in the kitchen and sit down. "Justin, I've tasted your food..." "And?" "Let's just say.... I've tasted better." I say and smile comfortingly. "Whatever. I can cook good. Your taste is just bad." I inhale deeply and exhale quickly. "Okay, I'm sorry. Can we please go back to the dinner now?" Justin rolls his eyes but takes his seat in front of me after revealing what we're going to eat. Spaghetti. Oh, I should've known. "Hope you like it. My mom worked very hard on it." Justin says and we both start digging into it.

* * *

"So what did you think about the meal?" Justin asks as we enter his room. He shuts the door behind him and locks it. "It was very tasty. Tell Pattie I loved it." I admit as I sit down on the bed, Justin imitating my action. "I sure will." He whispers hoarsely.

We sit there awkwardly without saying a word till Justin decides to break the silence with a nervous sigh. "What's wrong?" I look at him worriedly. "Imogen, there was another reason why I invited you here..." He mumbles quietly, trying to avoid my stare. "You're not  breaking up with me, are you?" His eyes open wide as he stares back at me. "No! No, of course not!" "Then what is it?" I ask quietly.

"Just don't be mad." He licks his lips and takes a breath. "See, Imogen, we've been dating for 7 months now... And... You know I love you, right?" I nod. "Well... We've been together for a very long time and I am wondering if.. You are ready to do this with me.." Justin finishes, looking expectantly at me. "What?" I ask, confused. What is he talking about?

"You know... Having sex with me..." "OH!" I explaim, sliding away. "Hmm.. Justin..." "Please, Imogen. I love you so much. I'd do anything for you. You're the love of my life. Please make love with me..." What should I say? "Justin, you know I love you, but--" "Please." He cuts me off without taking his chocolate-brown eyes off of my face. "Please, Imogen. I love you." "But I'm scared." I admit, covering my face with my hands. "Don't worry. I'll do nothing that could possibly hurt you. I promise." He takes my hands away from my face and pushes a strand of my hair back.

After several seconds of deliberating in my head, I decide to let Justin know my answer with a kiss. I pull back and watch as a happy smile grows on his face before he crashes his lips on mine and kisses me passionately. He breaks the kiss to take off his shirt. I can't help but stare at his eight-pack. I take a deep breath and pull my shirt over my head and toss it to floor just like Justin. We both stand up and slowly take off our pants. Well, I do it as slow as a turle. Justin is already half naked. They only thing that keeps him from being nude, are his boxers.

I strip down to my undies and lie on the bed, letting Justin lean on me and kiss me softly on the lips. "I love you so much." "I love you too." I mumble and kiss his plumpy lips. Justin softly disconnets our lips and travels down my face to my neck. I feel as he makes a trail of kisses down my tummy but just as I think he's gonna take my panties off and dig into my private area, he comes back up to my face and plants a soft kiss on my lips.

"You ready?" He asks. "Hold on." I slowly take my panties off and unhook my bra, feeling my cheeks starting to heat up as Justin observes my body. "Imogen.. You're beautiful." He says seriously as his eyes find mine, and surprises me as he smashes his lips onto mine for a deep kiss. "Now I'm ready." I say breathless as he lets go. He stands up to take his boxers off and reveal his quite big friend before lying back on me.

My heartbeat slowly raises as I feel his dick against my lower abdomen. "Relax... I promised I won't hurt you and I meant it." I nod briskly, letting him stroke my face. "Are you ready?" I shut my eyes in response and feel as his dick slowly and painfuly slides into my vagina. I strive air into my lungs quickly and try to hold the tears back as I feel pain coming from my bottom area.

"Shhh... Relax..." Justin whispers whilst wiping my eyes and kissing every inch of my face. "I love you." He keeps whispering between every kiss. I slowly start to relax and at the same time, the pain starts to go away. I inhale a long breath and exhale it slowly, starting to feel the pleasure I'm supposed to feel.

* * *

"That was amazing." Justin exclaims as he collapses on the bed next to me. "Aha." I agree, breathless. There's a moment of silence full of quick puffs before Justin decides to look to my side. "Are you okay? How much did it hurt? Are you bleeding? Do you need an ambulance? Do you feel bad?" I raise my hand tiredly and grab his lips, shutting him up. "That was amazing." I repeat the first word he said right after we finished and let go of his lips.

"I love you, Imogen." He exclaims and kisses my lips with so much passion and lust before lying back on the bed and pulling me into his hot arms. I sigh tiredly and snuggle in his cuddle, enjoying the butterflies I feel whenever he draws something on my arm. "I'm glad my first time was with you." I announce quietly. "Me too." He admits right after and tightens his grip around me as I slowly feel myself falling asleep.

@BieberSexConda ♥