Bieber Imagine #4 - Best Friends

A long JB #imagine. ♥ - if you want this imagine, comment "dedicate it to me" together with your name!

~~~~

Grabbing the Kleenex next to me without taking my eyes off of the romantic movie I'm watching, I blow my nose with it, making the most unattractive sound, just as I hear a sniffle coming from behind me. I look up just then to find a full-of-snot Justin. His eyes are red from all the tears that are still rolling down his face, and his cheeks are all covered with tear stains.

"Are you crying?" I wonder loudly, catching him off guard. He quickly wipes his face and clears his throat. "No, of course not... It's an allergy reaction..." "Awww, you cried because of the movie!" I tease him, ignoring his excuse for the tears. "No, I didn't." He states shortly, folding his arms on his chest. "It is so cute!" I chirp, smiling wildly as he uncomfortably moves in his seat, obviously not liking what I'm saying.

"I didn't cry!" Justin suddenly shouts. "Aww, is Justin sad? Does he need a tissue?" I tease. "Stop." He says. "Or maybe a hug from mommy?" I continue, ignoring his demand. "Okay, that's it. You're gonna pay now." Justin states and tackles me to the ground rapidly, earning a high squeal from me. He runs his fingers all over my tummy, tickling me. "Stoooopp!!" I shout as I laugh uncontrollably while trying to push him off of me. Unfortunately, he's too strong.... And heavy.

"Stop!!" I demand loudly as I try to slap his hands. "I won't stop until you say you're sorry." Justin tells me, tickling harder. "About w-what??" He stops for a moment to stare at me. "About you laughing at me." He says, preparing for another round of tickles. "I'm sorry." I state and wait till he lets go and lets me sit up.

Unable to stop myself, I smile. "I'm sorry you're such a pussy!" I quickly get up and run to the kitchen, Justin on my tail. "Come here!" He exclaims as I pace around the island in the kitchen before running out of the back door into the backyard. I try my best to avoid him and find a hideout.

Keyword: try.

Justin quickly gets a grip of my arm and pulls me backwards, dropping me on the soft grass. He briskly falls on me and tickles me even harder than he did moments ago. "Apologize!" He demands as I try to catch my breath. "Do it or I go harder!" He threatens. I inhale deeply. "Alright, I'm sorry! I'm sorry!!!" I scream into the night, tears of laughter rolling down my face. "I SAID I'M SORRY, NOW STOP!!" I beg as Justin continues to tickle.

He lets go of me while having the hugest smile on his face. His arms are on each side of me, forbidding me from getting up. I awkwardly lie there as I feel Justin's eyes studying every inch of my face. "Uhm.. Justin... Can you maybe move?" He captures my chin with his firm hand and connects his plump lips with mine immediately, making me feel butterflies in my belly.

He then lets go of me and looks surprised at me. "YN! I-I-I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to k-kiss you.. I-I'm so sorry." He stammers as he quickly gets off of me and stands up, offering me his hand for help. I hesitatingly take it with mine, trying to comprehend what just happened.

"I'm sorry, I'll leave." Justin states as I don't say a word and just stare at him. He quickly trails into the house. I follow him closely behind and just as he reaches his hand out for his jacket, I grab his arm and spin him around, smashing my lips onto his, feeling their soothing warmth.

Justin slowly starts to kiss me back after realizing what's happening, and wraps his arms around my body, pulling me close to him. Our lips begin to move in sync as I grab his neck and tighten our kiss, leaving no space in between.

I kiss him as hard as I can but as soon as I feel his tongue trying to invade my mouth, I push him back quickly and inhale some air into my almost empty lungs. "I like you, yn. I always have. Ever since I saw you. Always." Justin tells, breathless.

He looks at me expectantly as I don't say anything. "I-I like you too, Justin." I stutter quietly, watching as a smile slowly takes over his beautiful face. He pecks my lips with so much passion before letting go and leaning his forehead on mine, intertwining our fingers together while staring deep into my eyes.

"Finally." Justin quietly states with his eyes closed before a relieved smile appears on his lips.

~~~~~

I repeat, if you want this imagine, comment "dedicate it to me" along with your name.

@BieberSexConda ♥