The Date with CC

Crystals P.O.V.

CC said we were going to the movies something about watching the spongebob movie lol hes such a child anyways i thought i would dress to go along with the movie so i put on my "i love spongebob" shirt and my black skinny jeans with my spongebob converse i put on my grey beanie and walk out "IM READY CC" i yelled "RACE YA TO THE CAR" he said i sprinted and he beat me "not fair you had a head start" i said getting in the car "whatever" he said laughing he puts on some of his own music making me laugh "you're one of the only people i know who listens to his bands own songs" i say "they are catchy songs" he says in defense we get to the movies and we head inside with our tickets and sit in the seats after we get popcorn 

*skips to end of movie* "that was so funny"i said laughing me and CC head into his car laughing remembering certain parts of the movie he starts driving and pulls up "were at ihop!" i said he laughs and we go running in to sit they take us to a seat in the back away from windows and other things to attract paparazzi. we sit there looking at the menu we just settle on some normal pancakes "hello my name is blaire how may i-oh my god you cc" she whispered the last part "the one and only nice to meet you" he whispers back "im a huge fan" she suddenly notices me and glares at me obviously bieng one of those girls that just want to get in celebrities pants cc orders our food and she leaves looking back at me angrily she brings back our food and we ate like pigs "were ready for our check" cc said to blaire she gets the receipt bieng sure to send him a wink while im positive her number is on that receipt when she leaves he looks at me and makes a vomiting face "eww did you see how she threw herself at me i think girls need to respect themselves more"cc said yea he said paying then throwing away the receipt and we leave cc starts giving me a tour of Jersey since ive never been here and he clearly has he gets off the car and stands on this fountain pulls me up and puts me on his shoulders then out of nowhere he screams "I CAN SHOW YOU THE WORLD" i laugh " did you just quote alladin " i ask he nods happily carrying me everywhere " crystal are we bestfriends forever" he asks so seriously "well duhh"  reply then he goes skipping with me on his shoulders he lets me down we head back to the bus "LETS PLAY COD" cc yelled in my face "ok" i reply knowing im gonna beat him i play this game all the time and no one has ever beat me we start playing and then i beat him "THATS IMPOSSIBLE HOW DID YOU WIN I WAS SUPPOSED TO WIN SO I COULD SHOW YOU HOW TO PLAY" he yells "ive never lost to anyone" i say simply "by the way today was fun cc we should hang out more" i said then walked away the dates are over honestly my favorite was Ashleys followed by Jakes.