The Date With Jake

Crystals P.O.V.

today jake said he was taking me to watch a movie but he wont tell me witch one. so im wearing my black shirt that says im a weekend warrior which shoes a little bit of my stomach and my blue denim shorts. i put on my black vans and grab my phone and head out im planning on going natural today. i walk off the bus and see jake in the car on his phone playing crossy road. i knock on the window he unlocks the door and just stares while i get in the car.

Jakes P.O.V.

Oh my god shes beautiful especially when shes not wearing makeup. oh god i know i shouldnt though becaus ethis is the first girl ashley has ever liked. if he ever hurts her i swear ill hurt him physically because shes to beautiful to hurt her.

Crystals P.O.V.

"jake we should head to the movies so we dont miss it" i say excited to go to the movies. "ok" he says as he starts the engine.

*skips to movies*

"so what movie are we watching?" i ask curiously "annabelle" oh god dont get me wrong i love horror movies i just get scared really easily he must've noticed my hesitation becaus ethen he said "crystal you will be fine ill be there to protect you.

*skips to end of movie in car*

"gosh i swear ill never see dolls the same way ever again" i say "its fine its not real just for entertainment" jake says "i know lets head to the bus so i can dream about possessed dolls." he chuckles and we get to the bus and i go to my bunk plug in my headphones and blast my awesomely amazing music.

Jakes P.O.V.

i dont know what to do im starting to like her but im trying not to because she is so beautiful and has an amazing personality i feel bad knowing i have feelings for the first girl Ashley has ever liked. god what am i gonna do.