The Date With Andy

Crystals P.O.V.

Today is my date with andy and I know he is taking me to a restaraunt but I dont know if I should wear formal clothes or casual clothes "HEY ANDY" I yelled across the bus "you don't have to tell it's only a bus"he said "whatever should I wear casual or formal clothes?"I asked "formal" he says then walks out. On saturday they took me shopping for the dates also explaining they couldnt take mr home till tour was over. Ashley bought me a new phone I called my parents and explained to them what happened where I was and when I would be back. Andy apparently just had to pick me up so he got ready and drove off at 6:30 saying I had an hour to get ready. I am wearing a knee high flowy dress kind of peachy color with a bow along the side in the middle for my hair since its short I just straighten it I put a peach bow in my hair I did my natural light makeup diamond earrings and a necklace that says Friends Are Like Angels they lift you up when you are down then there's a wing attached to my necklace I had peach colored heels. I was ready its view 7:15 I applied perfume did my last minute checks. I met the guys in the front off the bus "wow you look gorgeous"Ashley said causing me to blush "thanks I whisper at 7:30 andy honked one I stepped out he started at me.

Andy's P.O.V.

Wow she looks beautiful oh good I'm staring "you look amazing" she blushed "thanks"

Crystals P.O.V.

We arrived at the restaurant called the old mill inn it was really fancy "hello sir do you have a reservation" the Roman asked "yes reservation for Biersack" she guides us to the back off the restaurant we started ordering it was amazing we eventually left at about 9:00 then andy parked in front of a park he guides me to a blanket then we stay there and stare at the stars andy got up and said "wait here" he goes to his car and comes back with his acoustic guitar he sang me saviour then we drive back to the bus and we crash this was a really nice date.