Where Am I

So I'm in the middle of nowhere with no gas just great and I have no signal uhhhh..... Although it was a really amazing concert.instead of walking I just sit on the curb and think of ways to get to my new home but then I do t even know the address!!!!then a black bus pools up but it's so dark I can't see and I get up and start walking when I realize I'm being followed I start to run someone gets off the bus and within seconds I'm drifting off to sleep.
Andy's POV

We were driving and following the girl from the concert she ran out of gas I think we slowly drive up "guys I don't think this is a good idea" I say "just get out there gazelle legs she's starting to run"cc says I start running and within seconds I put a cloth on her mouth and she's out like a light I carry her bridal style into the bus and start off to my bunk to put her there and see Ashley glaring at me and I'm just so confused. I come back and sit with the band "guys why did we even kidnap her" I question "because she's hot"cc says "guys I think she's really pretty and I really wanna get to know her I think I might like her"Ashley says by what he said we are all shocked "but you don't ever like someone you usually just have sex and then they leave"jinxx says confused "I know but she's different I don't know but I've never felt like this before"he says "I told you Ashley that you needed to settle down because one day you will find someone you have true feelings for and it's gonna hit you like a ton of bricks"I tell him seriously "I know Andy geez I don't need a lecture on love"he says.

*3 hours later*
Crystals POV

Where Am I? I just woke up in a bunk and I sit up hitting my head in the proccess makeing everything that happen come back to me like a wave and 5 people I least expect to see is black veil brides. I sit back down and get as close to the wall as I can "YOU WERE GETTING KIDNAPPED AND YOU PASSED OUT AND WE SAVED YOUR FROM YOUR KIDNAPPERS"Ashley blurted out I let out a sigh of relief I can't believe I actually thought they kidnapped me....