Chapter 30

This may be a little late but...

#bonnieknows

Just look at her face! XD

Sorry for publishing this chapter a little later than usual, I have been watching a lot of Fairy Tail lately.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Serena's P.O.V.

"We're done."

Those words keep repeating in my head as I watch Ash quickly disappear.

"This can't be happening..."

My tears keep falling down my cheeks. I fall to the ground and cry into my hands. I don't care if anyone is watching.

"No...no..." I whimper between my sobs.

Calem groans from beside me. I almost forgot he was there. I wipe my tears away and scootch over to him.

"Are you alright?" I put my hand on his arm.

He sits up and leans on his locker. He holds the bottom of his cheek with his hand, covering the bruise Ash made.

"I'm fine." He looks down.

I take another look down the hall the mysterious boy ran to. There is no sight of him. Why did he do it? Was it by accident or by purpose?

"I'm sorry." Calem's voice cracks.

I look at him, unclear as to why he is apoligizing. "What for?"

"It's my fault. If I hadn't been here...this wouldn't have happened...I'm sorry." He closes his eyes.

"What? It's not your fault, Calem. I saw a boy push you."

He opens his eyes. "Now that you say, I did feel a pair of hands against my back earlier."

"That's what I'm saying. It wasn't your fault."

He clenches his fists. "But still. I was the reason he broke up with you."

Broke up with me. I couldn't believe it at first, so it didn't come up to me. But now that Calem mentioned it, I lose it.

Tears begin the build up in my eyes again. My relationship with Ash is over. He dumped me. All the times we had...the hankerchief. It was all wiped away in a blink of an eye.

"Serena, don't cry." Calem trys to comfort me.

"Sorry, I can't help it...." I cover my face with my hands.

Calem scoots closer and places his hand on mines. "Stop. You are only making me feel even worse."

I stop crying, and look back at him.

"Look. I'll talk to Ash. I'll fix this, I promise."

"It'd be better if I do. Thanks for offering though." I give him a smile. "Anyways, I need to go. See you later." I get up and walk away.

Calem nods, and allows me to go. He brings his hand up to his cheek once again. He touches the bruise, and winces.

"Time to go to the nurse's room." He mutters.

I walk down the hall, and go into the bathroom. Thankfully, no one is here.

I look at myself in the mirror. My eyes are red, and my face is a mess. I hope I can fix myself up before class...

* * * * * * * * *

Ash's P.O.V.

I slowly walk down the hall, looking down at my feet. The flashback of Serena and Calem kissing repeats itself in my head.