Chapter 24

Serena's P.O.V.

It is early in the morning. Everyone in my cabin is not awake yet. I have just finished my morning shower not too long ago.

I get out of the shower and dry myself up. I slip on my clothes and afterwards look at myself in the mirror. I take a brush and comb my wet hair.

I would use my blow dryer to dry my hair, but everyone is still asleep, and I don't want to wake them up. Looks like I am drying my hair naturally today.

I take my belongings and leave the bathroom. I take a look at Ash, then Bonnie, and Clemont. Yup, they are still asleep.

Fennekin and Pancham sit on my bed, awaiting my return. I take a seat beside them, and place my stuff on the corner of my bed.

I haven't slept on this bed since the first day, since I have been sleeping with Ash. Therefore, I just use this bed to keep all my things at.

I lean on the wall as I sit on my bed. What am I supposed to do until they wake up? I can't really do anything. Or maybe...

"Hey, do you guys want to go outside for a walk?" I look at Fennekin and Pancham.

"Kenn!" Fennekin nods.

"Cham!" Pancham jumps off the bed, and makes its way to the door.

I open the door, and step outside. I look at the ocean view right in front of our cabin. It looks so beautiful with the sunrise.

I start strolling around the camp. Very few people are out, the majority are still fast asleep. For once, the camp is quiet, besides the sound of my footsteps and the distant voices of the people who are awake as well.

I walk past Team Cyndaquil's cabin, which is not far from ours. Right when I am about to leave, the door to their cabin opens up and someone comes out. Dawn.

"Oh, Serena! What are you doing here?" She walks up to me.

"Just taking a walk."

"Why are you up this early?"

"I had to take my shower, but afterwards no one was awake yet so I came out here." I reply.

"I see. Well, I came out here for some fresh air, and ran into you doing so. Here, come in!" She takes my wrist and brings me into her cabin.

I enter the cabin with Dawn. I find Misty sitting on her bed with her phone on hand, Kenny digging through his backpack and Barry eating a pack of chips.

"Yo, Serena!" Barry waves.

"Serena? Oh my, you are here!" Misty gets up.

"Hi." I smile.

"What are you doing here?" Kenny asks.

"Well, Dawn brought me, so here I am." I reply.

"I just ran into her outside." Dawn says.

I walk further into their cabin and sit on the corner of Misty's bed, followed by Fennekin and Pancham.

"Do you guys normally wake up this early?" I glance at the clock, which reads 8:29am.

"Yeah. We need to be prepared and all ready for the day." Dawn replies.

"Wow. My cabin is still fast asleep." I sweat drop.

"Anyways, what do you think the next activity for today is?" Barry says.

"I don't know. Anything is fine, just make sure it doesn't have anything to do with bug pokemon." Misty shudders.