Falling in love in an ice storm: Chapitre Sept

Chapter 7

Olivia's Point Of View:

“What the hell is wrong with the weather? Yesterday, the boys were on a pool, and today it’s snowing”, Jen pouted, standing on a balcony in our room, shivering a bit when the snowflakes touched her bare shoulders. Daniel took off his jersey and threw it over her shoulders. Jen looked at him and smiled, kissing him on his lips. Damn, that girl works fast! I rolled my eyes, looking at Zee.

“Find a room!”, she yelled, throwing her pillow at them. Thankfully, it didn’t fell over the balustrade.

“We can’t, you two occupied it!”, Jen yelled at us, breaking her kiss. Daniel chuckled, smirking at us, but you know, it wasn’t that kind of a smirk when you know that the person’s planning something, it was more like he was trying to prevent him from laughing, but he was failing miserably.

How did the two of them get together, you ask? Last night at the party our resourceful friend managed to hook up with her dream boy Danny. How, I don’t know. We were all separated through the night. I was with Ethan, having the best night of my life, except for the fact that I was trying to hide from Eliot, preventing the possibility of him excepting some other bet that includes me. Zee was, on my surprise, drinking beer with Matt, who seemed to be flirting with her, but without any success. Poor guy. She’s probably more in love in Logan that I thought. Other than that, the night went uneventfully. Except for Ethan’s and mine make-out session.

“Fine, we’ll go. Everything’s better than watching you two exchange saliva”, Zee said, as she rose on her feet. I laughed.

“Well, you did the same with Logan!”, Jen shouted at her, playful smirk dancing on her lips.

“At least you didn’t have to watch it”, Zee replied, blushing.

I loved how Zee was always shy when we talked about Logan. They’re just so cute! I rolled my eyes at their childishness, and pushed Zee towards the door. There wasn’t really much we could do here so Zee and I just walked down the hall.

“So, what’s up between you and Ethan?”, Zee asked me, wiggling her eyebrows. I laughed and shrugged.

“Well, I’m not pretty sure. I mean we kiss…you know…a lot, and he asked me out on a date, but we still haven’t figured out when and where, ‘cause, as you can see, there’s not really much you can do around”, I said, looking at the ground with each step I took.

“Well, why don’t you, like, I don’t know…maybe you could ask him something like: ‘Oh, hey there. Yeah, you remember that date…’”, Zee suggested. I considered it, but shrugged it off.

“I don’t know. I mean, I don’t want to seem like I’m dying to go out with him, even though I am, but you get the point.”

“Yeah, I know. But if you want to stay sane ‘till we get back, maybe you should talk to him”, Zee said, smiling, as she opened one of the door in the hallway. I narrowed my eyes, obviously confused.

“Um, who’s room is this?”, I asked, as she opened the door, walking in. She turned around, pulling my hand.

“Matt’s”, Zee answered my question, smiling. I raised an eyebrow, smirking.

“Oh, so Matt. Is that a new guy, or something?“, I asked, elbowing her. I  grinned as she shot me a glare.

“No”, she rolled her eyes. “You know I like your brother”, she said, looking at the ground. I pursed my lips, wanting to reply her, but was cut off when I saw who was in the room.