Falling in love in an ice storm: Le Chapitre Deux

(A/N) Dedicated to ct71096 'cause she's my prankster buddy! :D

Chapter 2

Olivia's Point Of View:

I was running through my wardrobe searching for a perfect dress for tonight. I just threw Eliot out after our learning day. Big bunch of dresses were behind me scattered all around the floor and my bed.

"Ugh", I sighed in frustration, throwing two dresses on the floor. I just couldn't find the one I was searching for, and I had only an hour and a half before Ethan would come to pick me up.

I heard with Mandy before and she told me that the party would be sophisticated...in the beginning. She told me that the party would start after her parents go home from Star Café. I smiled. I still couldn't believe that Ethan called me to go with him. I was also trying to ignore the fact that maybe he called me just because Lana was sick and couldn't go with him. No, he's not like that. He's not like Eliot.

I heard the door open as I returned to my endless, pointless search for the perfect dress. I glanced at the door and saw Logan standing there, leaning at the door frame.

"What are you doing?", he asked me, smiling, walking to bed. He put the dresses from bed to the floor and sat on it.

"Well, I'm trying to go to the party, but I don't have the right dress", I pouted, lying back on the floor. Logan laughed.

"So, what? You're being Cinderella and I need to be your godmother?", he asked, smirking. I squeezed my eyes, confused.

"I don't know if I should be worried that you actually watched Cinderella or because you want to be my fashion stylist", I said, looking at him, grinning. He rolled his eyes.

"Hey, don't underestimate me. And about Cinderella - I had to watch it 'cause you were watching it twenty four hours a day!", he said. "Now get back to searching in your wardrobe. I'm a guy, I know what could guy like Ethan like", he said. I glared at him.

"How do you know I'm going with Ethan?", I asked him, annoyed. He was totally invading my privacy.

"I know that you're going with him 'cause I'm going with Britney", he said grinning. I grinned back at him and we high-fived.

You would think I would be mad and pissed and all at him because he's going with her, but I wasn't. Actually, complete opposite. I was happy, like only fireworks could show how I felt. You see, Britney was head over heels for Logan since like, forever! And Logan, being the best brother ever, completely ignored her, but she was so stupid that she wasn't noticing he doesn't like her at all. And since then, Logan and I did every single thing to humiliate her, but she didn't even know. And Logan, going with her to the party, meant only one thing - he was up to something.

"Why aren't you...", I started but stopped when I saw Logan holding one dress.

"I heard that we should be wearing something comfortable yet sophisticated, 'cause we would be dancing later. So here's this dress", he said pointing at it. The dress was in some color like aquamarine but lighter. It had something like crystals around the waist part and it fell right above my knees. It was gorgeous and I remember I got it from my aunt last year. It was really beautiful dress, but there was one thing I didn't like - she was too closed.

"Wow, I thought you wouldn't be able to make a difference between a dress and shorts, but hey - you made it. Anyway, I love the dress, but I think it's too closed for the event. Try something else", I told him and watched him as he scattered the bunch of dresses beside him. After a couple of minutes he pulled out a new dress.