0.9

+Chloe+

'So you understand the plan?' I asked Ashton one more time as we spoke through the phone. 'Yes babe, I got it. Take her out to a nice dinner, watch the longest movie playing at the theater, then take her back to the abandoned house, if necessary.' He replied and I could almost hear the eye roll.

'Good, you're listening.' I laughed. It's been a few weeks since Ashton and I got back together and everything was going perfectly. We acted like we broke up in school so Madison wouldn't notice anything. We completely ignored each other. I refused to answer questions in class and I was basically quiet whenever his name was spoken of. But now all of that was going to change, due to our plan that was going to happen, tonight.

'Okay babe, I'll see you in school today. I love you.' Ashton said, and I don't think he realized how much that made me happy. 'I love you too.' I whispered as I heard footsteps coming up the stairs. I quickly hung up and continued getting ready for school.

A soft knock was laid upon the door as my mum quietly entered the room. 'Morning honey.' She greeted, holding a present. 'What's that?' I asked, setting my flannel back on my bed spread.

'Well, here's the thing, I got a promotion and my boss wants to fly me out to America for three months.' She began, 'And your birthday is in a month and I thought it would be best to give you you're present now instead of mailing it.'

I was sad to hear she was leaving for three months, but I knew I'd be okay. She handed the present to me and before my inner child came out and gave her a quick hug. 'Thanks mum.' I mumbled, feeling her smile on my shoulder. 'Your welcome sweetie.'

I sat down on my bed holding the present in my lap. I patted on the side of my mum to sit next to me. I began taking the ribbon off quickly, opening the box to see a scrap book. My heart raced as I opened it to see pictures from when I was first born to how I am now.

I felt tears well in my eyes when I saw the picture of my mum, dad and me at my middle school graduation. 'You saved this picture?' I asked, turning and looking at her. 'Of course! I wouldn't get rid of it! Why would you think that?' She asked.

I pointed to my father and watched her laugh. 'Honey, we may be divorced but we'd do anything for you. Even if that day was extremely stressful and he annoyed me the whole time, we did it for you.' She replied, wiping the tear away that escaped my eye.

'Thank you.' I smiled, 'Thank you so much.' I placed the present to the side of my bed and pulled my mum into a hug.

-

'Have a good day at school!' My mum called as she dropped me off at school. She was leaving for New York today, so we went out and got breakfast before she dropped me off an hour late to school. I didn't mind it so much, consider I got to miss first period but now I'd have to go to Math, with Madison.

I grabbed my math binder and basically sprinted to class just to be on time. As soon as I reached the door the bell rang and quickly shuffled over to my seat to sit down.

'Good morning class,' Mrs. Willis began, rambling on about how the day was going to go. 'And now please take out your-' Her voice was cut off by her school phone going off.

'Hello.... She is... I'll send her right down.' Her conversation was short and quick. 'Madison, Mr. Irwin would like to see you in his classroom.'

And that's when I realized, this whole plan was going to come together.

-

+Ashton+

'You wanted to see me Mr. Irwin?' Madison asked, closing the door behind her. 'Lock it.' I said quickly, watching as she did so.

'I would like to ask you something Madison,' I began, gesturing her to sit down. 'I had thoughts about what happened weeks prior and thought I'd ask you something serious and you can not tell anyone about.'

'Of course! Anything!' Her eyes lit up at the words I spoke to her, this girl was so full of hope.

'Would you like to go out on a proper date with me?' I asked casually, reaching my hand out to grab hers.

'W-wow.' She stuttered, 'When?'

'Tonight. I thought dinner, movies then back to mine.' Her eyes lit up once more and she placed her other hand on top of mine.

'Its a date,' She smiled, 'Daddy.'

-

+Chloe+

'So how did it go?' I asked, talking to Ashton through the phone.

'Perfect, I'm picking her up at the school at 8 and we are going from there.' He replied, sounding so proud of himself.

'And your going out of town, right? Can't have people seeing you two.'

'Yes babe.' He laughed, 'I've got to get ready, I'll see you tomorrow and we will go through everything. I love you.'

'I love you too Ashton.' And with that I hung up, now just waiting for that eager text so I could rush over to Madison's and go through her stuff.

Since it was only 4pm, I thought I'd be best to relax and then take in all my stress when I had to. My mum left me her credit card so I could order whatever I wanted any day, but tonight I decided to cook a can of soup and watch Young & Hungry.

I sat there criss cross on my couch when I heard ny phone go off. I noticed it wad about 7:30 and that Ashton had texted me.

From Ashton:
About to leave, I'll text you when she's with me.

To Ashton:
Okay babe thanks! And make sure to delete our messages!

I locked my phone and got up to place my bowl in the sink, hoping that maybe I would clean it later.

I went upstairs and changed into a black jumper, black skinny jeans and my black vans. I pulled my hair back into a pony tail and grabbed my gloves I had bought the day before last.

By the time I was done getting ready I got a text from Ashton saying that Madison was with him and I was okay to go over to her house. He even mentioned her parents not being there, so that I wouldn't have to worry about.

I then finished packing up my bag of supplies, started my car and drove over to Madison's.

----------------

I'M SORRY FOR THE CLIFFHANGER.

Btw, shits about to go down.

ILY

~Dani