0.6

*Non-Edited because I'm too lazy*

--------------

'Ashton?' I called out, opening the front door and stepping into his house.

'Hey.' He said, rushing down the stairs and instantly connecting his lips to mine. He lifted me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist.

I pulled away from the deepened kiss and looked him right in the eyes. 'Well someone's eager.' I laughed, our foreheads now touching.

'I missed you so much.' He replied, kissing my forehead lightly. 'But now we have to make up for that time we lost.'

'And what did you plan on doing?' I asked, biting my lip.

'Don't do that.' He said sternly.

'What bite my lip?' I asked, biting my lip once more.

'You just love getting punished don't you?' He asked, turning and making is way up the stairs, still carrying me.

'Only by you Daddy.' I whispered, kissing his cheek and then being set down onto his bed.

'Your in for one hell of a night.'

'Can't fucking wait.'

-

'Daddy.' I moaned, feeling Ashton's fingers pump in and out me. By now I was wet enough for him to fit two of his long fingers in my pússy.

His fingers rubbed over my g-spot, causing my walls to clench around his fingers. 'I'm close.' I gasped, releasing myself onto his fingers.

He removed his fingers from me, licking away all of my juices that were on his fingers. 'Mmm. You taste so sweet princess.'

Once I was able to catch him off guard I flipped us over so I was now on top. He was shocked by my action of dominance but he seemed to relax after a few seconds.

I began leaving kisses down his chest and torso, licking up his body every so often. I then reached down to his dìck that was already fully set free. I took his member into my hand and began pumping fast getting a few soft moans out of him.

'Princess, quit teasing Daddy.' He said, running his fingers through my hair.

I then took his tip into my mouth, licking off the pre-cùm that already existed. 'Princess, come on.' He growled, pushing my head down so his dìck would go deeper into my throat.

I gagged for a brief moment but got used to him inside of me. My eyes began to water with the amount of pressure in my mouth. But I couldn't complain, there was nothing to complain about.

'I'm c-close.' He said, as I felt him twitch from within me. Before I could even react I felt Ashton release into me and the salty tasting cùm washed down my throat in three squirts.

We laid there in silence not wanting go ruin the moment. But honestly all I could think about is how much I love Ashton right now. Out of all people he chose to be with me.

'I'm sorry about my dad tonight.' I sighed, turning to the side and looking at a sleepy Ashton.

'Its okay.' He laughed, 'He's a scary guy though.'

'Yeah, I didn't even know he was coming.' I smiled, pulling the covers over us. Our fingers intertwined as did our legs and my head was laying on Ashton's chest.

We laid there in silence yet again, enjoying each others company. This guy made me feel things I've never felt before. He made me feel alive and happy, even though I've nearly KNOWN him for a week, he was the one who would brighten up my bad days and help me out when I needed it. He was my escape.

'Chloe.'

'Yeah?'

'Thank you for coming over tonight.' He said, kissing my head lightly. 'I hope you know you make me extremely happy.'

'I do.' I smiled, feeling his heart rate increase as my head laid upon his chest. 'Thank you for being there for me.'

'Your welcome princess.' He laughed, 'Good night.'

'Good night Daddy.'

-

(2 weeks later)

'I'll see you around kiddo.' My dad said, giving me one last hug before he got into his taxi. Two weeks with him being around have gone by fast. He's just so much fun to be around.

'Call me when your flight lands.' I said, pulling away from the hug. 'Be safe.'

'I will and make that Ashton guy treats you well.' He laughed.

'Could you do me a favor and not mention him to mum?' I asked, praying he wouldn't say anything.

'I won't, she doesn't take my calls anyways.'

'Thanks dad.' I gave him one last quick hug and watched him pull away in the back of a taxi.

But with one parent leaving there was always another coming back. It was about 10am right now and my mum should be home from her trip late tonight, which gives me plenty of time to spend a while day with Ashton.

Madison and I have not talked to each other since what was said in the hallway a few weeks ago. I'm pretty sure she's spreading rumors about me, but it honestly doesn't bother me. After all she really is just jealous.

I went back up stairs into my room and pulled out my phone sending Ashton a quick text.

To Ashton:

Dad's gone, want to have lunch at my house?

From Ashton:

Be over later, I'm in town right now doing my taxes. xx

To Ashton:

Okay see you soon :* Can't wait.

Ashton and I hadn't really had quality time together in a while. He was always busy with grading and apparently he was in a band, which I was going to see soon.

But right now I just really wanted him to myself. It sounds selfish, but I really miss him.

-

It was about 3 now and Ashton had texted me and told me he was on his way over. He pulled into the drive way taking paper bags out of his truck and now entering my house.

'Hey.' I greeted, kissing him lightly on the lips.

'Hey.' He replied sounding slightly annoyed.

'What's wrong?'

'Well, you know how I told you I went to the bank right.' He asked and I nodded, 'Well the bank told me I owe them $10,000 which is bull shit.'

'I'm sorry daddy.' I whispered, wrapping my arms around his torso and holding him close. Then I felt him finally rest his arms along my shoulders.

'It's not your fault princess, but I'd really like to take all my frustration on that amazing body of yours.'

'Really?' I laughed, biting my lip and feeling his díck rub up against my crotch.

'Yes really.' He whispered seductively in my ear, 'Now go upstairs and strip down for daddy. I'll be up there in a minute.'

I didn't question it, I just obeyed and made my way up to my room. I striped down like he asked and laid on my bed waiting for his arrival.

--------------

No extra smut tonight.

Hehe

X_CakeAf_X can suck my dick because it's 1am and she kept nagging me to update.

I'm going to sleep now.

Ily

~Dani