0.4

I woke up to the sound of Ashton's alarm clock going off next to his bed. I looked at the time and noticed it was 4:30am.

I groaned and rolled over to feel nothing. Ashton had already gotten up, probably in the shower by the sounds of it. I swung my legs over the bed and made my way into the kitchen, going through his cupboards to find cereal located in the front. I pulled out the special K cereal and poured it into a bowl, followed by milk.

I sat at the dining room table, anxiously waiting for Ashton to exit the bathroom. I heard the bathroom door open as I finished up my breakfast, setting the bowl in the sink.

'Morning.' He said, entering the kitchen with a towel wrapped around his torso. Water droplets fell from his hair and were washed across his abs. My mouth began to drop open, but I quickly stopped myself.

'Morning.' I replied, watching him make his way over to me.

'So, you can either shower here or I can drop you off at home.'

'You don't have to drive me, I literally live right down the street.' I smiled, 'I'll just walk.'

'You sure? Cause it's really no-'

'I'm sure Ashton, besides my mum is probably still home. I don't want you dropping me off and her noticing who you are.' I stated, quickly pecking him on the lips and walking passed him, but I was stopped by him grabbing my wrist.

'What wrong with her seeing me?' He asked, raising an eyebrow.

'Seriously?' I laughed, 'Ashton, your my teacher. If she sees you drop me off, then sees you in school, she'll ruin your life.'

'I'm willing to take that risk.' He laughed, pulling me into a hug. I could smell the cologne and old spice he must of used in the shower. I pulled away and made my way into his bedroom, pulling off his t-shirt and re-dressing in the clothes I had warn the night before.

I threw on my shoes and grabbed my bag from the couch and quickly pecked Ashton on the lips one more time. 'I'll see you soon Mr. Irwin.' I smirked.

'Good bye princess.'

-

I walked home and it only took me about 10 minutes or so. I opened the front door to see my mum's head jerk around the couch and stare me straight in the eyes.

'Chloe Rose,' She began, she was clearly full of range and anger. 'Where the hell have you been?'

'I told you, I went to a friend's.' I replied, playing with my nails.

'Well it sure as hell wasn't Madison.' She stated, 'So who?'

'There's an exchange student that just moved to our school,' I began, lying right through my teeth. 'I was showing her around town, and by the time we got back to her house it was 10:30.'

'Well that's very sweet of you, but I would have liked to know that.' She sighed, 'Who is this girl?'

'Her name, it's-uh Brooke.' I said quickly, remembering there really was a girl named Brooke at my school. Although she wasn't an exchange student, she was just new to the school.

'Well, I'd love to meet her.' My mum said, catching me off guard.

'Wait why?' I asked, raising and eyebrow.

'She sounds like a lovely girl. I don't have to work tonight, so come home right after school.'

I nodded and began to slightly panic. I was going to have to try and talk this girl into lying to my mum and going along with my story.