Out of the Darkness (Alec Love Story)

CHARACTERS PROFILE AND BACKGROUDS (STEPHANIE MEYERS CHARACTERS AND MY OWN  

ORIGINAL CHARACTERS

Ellena Truscott (Demi Lovato) - Left motherless at the age of eleven battling depression, slightly geeky and smart but beautiful. Due to her depression has a human as vampire she can give someone a vision that gives them emotional pain.

Age - 18

Chanel Justice (Britt Robertson) - known for bullying mainly Ellena, she is a popularspoiled rich girl who gets away with everything because her parents donate the school a lot.

Age - 17

Jasmine Truscott (Jodelle Ferland) - Ellena's little sister left motherless at 8 was raised by her big sister until her mysterious disapearance. Slightly aware of her Fathers abusive behaviour toward Ellena when she hears loud noises from downstairs.

Age - 15

Nora Grange (Danielle Monet) and Milly Bright (Phoebe Tonkin)- Both are also known for bullying hang around Chanel for the popularity. Nora's parents are rich aswell as Milly's parents which is why Chanel allows them to hang out with her.

Age - 17 and 18

Rory Truscott (Ian Bohen) - Lost his wife Siobian in a car accident, he abused is eldest daughter Ellena for seven years.

Age - 43

TWILIGHT CHARACTERS

Alec (Cameron Bright) and Jane Volturi (Dakota Fanning) - Twins who were turned into vampires at the age of 16  by Aro fighting to stay alive after being burnt at the stake for being accused of being witches. Alec has the abilty to take away senses with black fog and Jane has the abilty to create the illusion of pain which is why they are both one of the heads of the volturi gaurd.

Aro Volturi (Michael Sheen) - Head leader of the Volturi and one of the masters, once he has knowledge that a vampire has an ability he attempts to get them to join the Volturi and are given a place in the gaurd. Aro has the ability to read every thought a person has had with one touch.

Caius Volturi (Jamie Campbell Bower )- Aro's younger brother and one of the three leaders and masters of Volturi but has no ability.

Marcus (Christopher Heyerdahl) - Was forced to the join and be one of the leaders and masters of the Volturi after Aro caught him courting with his sister Didyme who he also killed as punishment. He has the ability to sense the nature and strength of a relationship bond.

Felix (Daniel Cudmore) - A member of the Volturi gaurd he is faster and stronger than most vampires except a newborn vampire.

Demetri (Charlie Bewley) - A member of the Volturi one of the best trackers in the world.

The Volturi are the closest thing the vampires have to royalty they keep them in order and enforce laws.