I Should Have Known Chapter 13

***Recap***

As soon as I stepped out of my car and put my sunglasses on top of my head. I knew today is going to be one interesting day.

I saw Dane sitting on the top of his truck. He looked up and saw me. Dane start to walk over to me. Shit,  just shit. Now I get to talk to my least favorite person.

“We need to talk.” Dane said.

“Well screw you I really don’t have anything to say to you.” I said. I started to walk away.

Dane grabbed my arm in a painful grip. “We need to talk.” he said with more force this time.

“Unless you're trying to give me another 100 apologies which still wouldn't ever change my mind fuck off!” I pulled my arm out of his grip giving him the death glare and walked away.

***End of Recap***

Warning

This chapter is hilarious! Do not be afraid to laugh! You may want to read this alone considering if people don’t know what you're doing on your computer or phone you may be given looks that say “What the fuck are you smoking” when they see how you react to this chapter! You have been warned proceed if you dare!

The rest of the week passed by pretty calmly nothing too big happened. Finally though it was Friday.

I walked into the school breathing in the familiar smell of too much perfume mixed with cleaning product.

Usually Anna and I would meet up every morning on the steps in front of the school but since Friday I don’t want to think neverless talk to that whore ever again.

I saw Mrs. Melony the Principle walk bye. As soon as she saw me she called out my name and beckoned for me to come with her.

“Ms. Brooks may I ask a favor of you?” She said with a hopeful look on her face.

“Sure Mrs. Melony.” I said with a smile.

“Will you please show our new student Bella around. And keep an eye on her.” Mrs. Melony said while pointing to a girl standing off by herself in front of the office.

“I wouldn’t mind at all.” I said while walking towards the new girl. “Hi I’m Taylor.” I said while holding my hand out to the new girl.

“I’m Bella Jones.” Said the girl shyly. She had red hair that I could tell was her natural hair and these deep chocolate eyes.

As I showed Bella around the school I learned she had the exact same timetable as I did. That was good. I could keep an eye on her and watch out for her.

As I showed her more of the school we got to talking and I really like Bella. She had a bright bubbly personality and was down to earth.

“So Bella do you play any sports?” I said curiously. I really hoped she played volleyball or basketball or ran track so that way we could get to see more of each other.

“Yeah I do.” she said with a smile. “I was a setter for volleyball in my old school, a guard for basketball, and I ran track.

“That’s awesome!” I said with a huge smile already spreading across my face. “I am an outside hitter for volleyball, point guard for basketball, and I run track!”

“That crazy how much we have in common.” Bella said with a shy smile. “I was scared when I moved here that no one would like me or play all three sports like me. I think we are gonna be really good friends.” he said hesitantly.