I Should Have Known Chapter 12 (Part 2)

***Recap***

He only had a towel wrapped around his waist and I could see his sexy washboard abs that lead to a sexy V that disappeared below his towel. His hair was wet and messy and he had droplets of water rolling down his body.

“Morning.” He said while his eyes roamed up my bare legs eventually landing on my eyes.

“Morning.” I said feeling a blush rising to my cheeks. I can’t believe I just check out my best friend! What the hell is going on with me?

I quickly walked away mumbling about grabbing a bite to eat. I grabbed a bowl of frosted flakes and a glass of Orange juice. I ate as fast as I could before grabbing my car keys and walking out the door just as Cale came out of his room.

***End of Recap***

Phew. I let go of a breath I didn’t know I had been holding. What was wrong with me. First I am thinking about how damn sexy Cale looks then I am trying to avoid him. For heavens sakes he’s my best friend!

I stuck my keys in the ignition of the car and turning until I heard the engine start up.

Shit. Today is gonna be hard with all the shit that went down. Plenty of rumors and plenty of sympathetic  looks. Well you know what screw them. Today is gonna be awesome.

I pressed the button to roll my 2008 Ford Mustang's top down. Yes it was red. And yes my parents were rich. I don't usually ever buy anything super expensive or flashy but this car was my weakness.

To tell you truth now I don’t even feel bad about spending their money. It’s not like they are here ever. I might as well use some of what the earn by ignoring their only child.

I turned on 93.1 Hitz FM hoping that something besides break up songs will be on. To my utter astonishment I Love It by Icona Pop was on.

Perfect I will pull up to the school with a blasting upbeat song with my convertibles top down. This sure as hell better send out the message. I was fine and fuck off Dane!

I got this feeling on the summer day when you were gone.

I crashed my car into the bridge. I watched, I let it burn.

I threw your shit into a bag and pushed it down the stairs.

I crashed my car into the bridge.

I don't care, I love it. I don't care.

I got this feeling on the summer day when you were gone.

I crashed my car into the bridge. I watched, I let it burn.

I threw your sh*t into a bag and pushed it down the stairs.

I crashed my car into the bridge.

I don't care, I love it. I don't care.

You're on a different road, I'm in the milky way

You want me down on earth, but I am up in space

You're so damn hard to please, we gotta kill this switch

You're from the 70's, but I'm a 90's bitch

I love it!

I love it!

I got this feeling on the summer day when you were gone.

I crashed my car into the bridge. I watched, I let it burn.

I threw your sh*t into a bag and pushed it down the stairs.

I crashed my car into the bridge.

I don't care, I love it.

I don't care, I love it, I love it.

I don't care, I love it. I don't care.

I pulled up to the school. The music still blasting. I started singing along to the part that says don't care I love it I don't care.

I hope that sent out the message. I don’t give a crap about Dane. I am totally over his bull shit games.

I saw plenty of people staring at me and starting to whisper. I don’t care what they think, they don’t know the whole and true truth.

As soon as I stepped out of my car and put my sunglasses on top of my head. I knew today is going to be one interesting day.

I saw Dane sitting on the top of his truck. He looked up and saw me. Dane start to walk over to me. Shit,  just shit. Now I get to talk to my least favorite person.

“We need to talk.” Dane said.

“Well screw you I really don’t have anything to say to you.” I said. I started to walk away.

Dane grabbed my arm in a painful grip. “We need to talk.” he said with more force this time.

“Unless you're trying to give me another 100 apologies which still wouldn't ever change my mind fuck off!” I pulled my arm out of his grip giving him the death glare and walked away.

***Author’s Note***

Hey everyone here is the rest of the chapter! Love you all so much! So I have decided I will not post another chapter until this story either has 950 reads, or this chapter gets 10 votes, or this story gets 100 votes! So sorry guys! I am hoping that by the end of the week this story will have 1,000 reads! Love you all please vote/comment/fan!