The Meeting

Yo, I'm back.

This week and next week, I'll be busy all day at camps, so I'll either work on chapters at night, or over the weekend.

So yeah, here's the next update. I'm super sorry it's so short and late, please forgive me. Sometimes fillers are necessary...

So here ya go

============

Three weeks later, Roy's P.O.V.

============

I sat in my office, late at night. I had gotten behind that day, so I was finishing up some papers.

I heard a knock at my door.

"Come in."

The door opened, and Riza came in, shutting the door behind her.

"A message from Central just came."

"About Ishval, I presume?"

She smirked. "We're leaving in two days."

I sighed and put down the papers, standing up.

"I think that's enough for tonight, then. Have you told the others?"

"No, I came to you first."

"Okay, then let's call an emergency meeting."

I walked over to her and gave her a short hug.

I whispered into her hair, "We're almost there, Riza. Just wait a little longer."

"Mmm."

............................

Timeskip- after the meeting

Third Person P.O.V.

............................

"Man, they're already leaving! We haven't even been here a month," said Havoc after leaving the room. "How are we gonna run this place without Mustang?"

"Havoc, that was literally just explained to us in the meeting. Were you even listening?" asked Fuery.

"Yeah, yeah, I was just making a point. It'll be lonely here without Mustang to slack off and Hawkeye to yell at us."

"Yeah, and we'll miss you making a mess of everything," retorted Mustang, walking out of the room.

Havoc tensed. "Please don't tell Hawkeye I said that..."

"Oh, don't worry. I will."

Havoc mumbled a curse and rubbed the back of his head. "Oh, well. You'll be gone soon." He smirked.

"Oh, don't worry, you've got Lieutenant Catalina here to keep you company anyway."

"Shut up!" Catalina said, crossing her arms. "Don't you have work to do?" she grumbled.

"Yeah!" Havoc agreed. "Besides, that's illegal," he said, giving Mustang a pointed look.

"Hey, does this mean I get to sit in your chair?" asked Breda, smirking.

"No. You will all remain in your offices, like I said. Have a meeting every day, discuss the best plans of action. Geez, we went over this. I think I'll go finish some paperwork."

"Have fun~" called Breda tiredly.

///////////////////////

Again, I'm really sorry this update is super short and late, but I had to let you guys know why I haven't been updating.

Also, thank you guys so much for 2K reads! You probably won't care but it makes me happy to see that my writing has this many reads, this is the most I've ever gotten.

So I'll try to work on it over the weekend, but I might be sleeping all day. Thanks for understanding, you guys are the best!

Peace out

-IngeniumVatum