Revealing

...Ooh, what's this? Ingenium is updating again? Yay!

I felt bad for not updating on time the last few times. I actually had to scrap this chapter twice before rewriting it right, haha

Don't forget to comment what you think, or what you want to happen! I don't really care about votes as long as I get feedback :)

Peace out, enjoy the story!

///////////////////////

Riza's P.O.V.

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

hissssssss

CLANG

CHUGgachuggaCHUGgachuggaCHUGgachuggaCHUGgachugga

TOOT TOOOOOOOT

I hurried back to my seat as the train began its journey to East City. When I opened the door to our private little room, I saw that all of my male companions had been playing a card game already. They had poker chips in various places on the table. I sighed, shook my head, and took my seat between Roy and the window, from which I watched Central Station fade from view. East City, huh? This was all happening so quickly, and I suddenly realized I'd miss certain things about Central. The small apartment with my few belongings, which were now aboard the train; the cozy office that Roy, the team, and I worked in, probably demolished in the uprising; the little shop at the end of my street, where I'd get coffee or just a warm cup of hot chocolate most mornings.

I sighed and turned back to the men.

"Deal me in."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Fuery's P.O.V.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Man, Hawkeye had beaten us all countless times. We all got bored after she laid down her sixth Royal Flush. I swore she was hiding cards in her sleeves. Heymans (Breda) and I decided, after that, to get something to eat, so we left the small room. We walked down the hallway, past the other little rooms in the car.

"What do you think about all this?" Heymans asked me as we crossed to the train behind us.

"I don't know," I answered truthfully. "I wasn't even there half the time all the drama was going on."

"That's right, I heard you had a close call in the South near Aerugo. You doin' okay?" Heymans asked me as we entered the next car, which happened to be the dining car.

I let out an exaggerated shiver. "Physically, yes, but...it was fairly traumatizing. I'd normally...not want to talk about it," I said as I sat down with my trusted friend, "but I guess it's okay with just you." I picked up the menu. "Want the full story?"

"Whatever you're comfortable with, man," he said, picking up his menu as well. "Don't wanna push you."

"Well-"

"Can I help you?" I looked up to see a waitress who was looking at me expectantly. She was cute, I guess, and as I looked over at Heymans, I could tell he thought the same. Not my type, but cute.

"Yeah, could I get a burger, plain?" I asked.

"Same," said Heymans as we set the menus back in the rack.

"Comin' right up, boys," the waitress said with a wink, and left.

Heymans sighed and looked over at me. "So-" he stopped suddenly.