Chapter 1

• Justin •

The place was crowded. Club Rush, I mean. Adults and even teens swarmed in and out of the place, most of them wasted.

I leaned against the side of the building, a smirk on my lips. I was sporting my signature leather jacket, skinny jeans, a purple pair of Supras, and dark shaded sunglasses. Girls glanced at me smiled flirtaciously, running hands through their hair and some even blew me kisses.

Ah, the joy of being Justin Bieber.

"Yo, Justin," Chaz rounded the corner and waved me over. "The manager says we can sneak in through the back door!"

"Sweet, Bro." I answered, turning around to follow him out back. I made sure to wave back at the girls in line. They all grinned and began to giggle hyserically. I chuckled as they disappeared from view.

"You planning on hooking up tonight?" Chaz winked, nudging my shoulder.

I pulled down my sunglasses slightly. "You're kidding, right? You know it!"

Chaz gave me a highfive. "Hell yeah, Man!"

"Welcome to Club Rush, Mr.Bieber." A man wearing a dark suit welcomed me and pulled open the back door. "If you need anything or have any problems, call for Steve."

"Thank you, Sir." I smirked. "Would you like an autograph? Picture?" I crossed my fingers and hoped he would say no.

"It's ok. I won't want to bother you. Enjoy Club Rush." He motioned me inside.

I sighed with relief and strutted in followed by Chaz. Tonight was going to be awesome.

I pulled back my sunglasses as I spotted a blonde girl at the bar. She was twirling a strand of her hair between her fingers and staring at me, a seducing look on her face. I gave her a wink and headed her way. I couldn't help but notice her extra-short jean skirt and her blue tank top which revealed a belly button ring.

"Hey, Sexy." I slid into the booth beside her. "Shall I buy you a drink?"

She giggled, fluttering her eyelashes. "Sure." She slurred.

Oh, she's drunk. Does it matter? Nah.

"How about two shots of vodka over here?" I called to the barman.

He gave me a signal which said he'd be right over. I leaned back and snuck the chick a look.

She bit her lip and leaned over, a strap from her tank top slipping down.

I ran a hand through my hair and turned my attention back to the barman who was walking my way with two shots in his hands.

"Here you go, Mr.Bieber." He slid them toward me.

"Thanks." I said, pushing one towards Blondie. "Can you keep a bottle nearby? I don't think this enough." I chuckled, leaning back in the booth. I turned my head to face Blondie. "Besides, I'm dying to know what your lips taste like."

Blondie giggled, her blonde hair falling over her eyes.

Oh, the joy of being me.

• Carter •

I yawned as I stared at the wild crowd around me. Coming here was a bad idea. Half the people, no, everyone was drunk, you couldn't even walk into a bathroom because you'd find at least one couple making out, and the place reeked with sweat. Mia, my older sis dragged me here. I let her, deciding that it would be good for me to get out and have fun. I guess Club Rush just isn't my scene, ya know?

I leaned against a corner, watching the crowd dance to "What The Hell" by Avril Lavigne. I could have sworn I saw Mia's strawberry blonde curls somewhere in the center of the dance floor. I smirked. Mia, my sister the party animal.