𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓. 𝟎𝟐𝟑 ✰

—vote & comment

"𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐞.
𝐀𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧
𝐈 𝐚𝐦 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐞.
𝐈 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐦.
𝐈𝐦 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤,
𝐢𝐦 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤."
𝖩𝗎𝗌𝗍 𝖺𝗇𝗈𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝖾𝗋𝗅𝗎𝖽𝖾-𝖡𝗋𝗒𝗌𝗈𝗇 𝖳𝗂𝗅𝗅𝖾𝗋
.。o♡

𝐉𝐮𝐚𝐧𝐢-𝐉𝐚'𝐨𝐢𝐫-𝐇𝐨𝐥𝐭 | 𝟐𝟎

Juani slept in Messiahs arms as he spooned her.

She moved around in his arms trying to rotate her body around but she couldn't move because of Messiahs hold on her.

Juani pushed his arm off of her and scooted over because she was feeling too hot. Messiah moved his arm back around her waist and pulled her into his front,

"Juani stop moving against my dick." Messiah mumbled.

"Messiah movee, it's too hot." She tried to push him away but failed.

"Stop pushing me and go to sleep." He mumbled with his eyes closed.

She rolled her eyes and turned the fan up to a higher speed and kept it on rotate then fell back asleep.

They slept for about an hour before they heard a loud bang on the door making their eyes pop open.

"Who the fuck knocking on the door like that." Messiah mumbled while he got out the bed after 4 hard knocks and put some jogging pants on.

He was wearing the clothes that he just found out that Juani stole from his closet.

"It can't be Judah, we both got a key to the house." She sat up and watched him grab his gun.

Messiah walked out the room and went downstairs to the door. Juani followed but stayed on the stairs.

He looked through the peephole and scrunched his face up when he saw a guy at the door.

He opened the door and Juani's face completely dropped. "Bruh what the fuck.." She mumbled while looking at the person who stood outside the door.

"Why the fuck are you banging on my dads door like that, why the fuck are you here actually?" She walked downstairs and stood next to Messiah.

"I came here to talk to you." Kyzin looked at Juani and admired her body.

Messiah noticed and pushed his face back, "Look at her again bitch, i'll blow yo fucking face off." Messiah looked him up and down with his gun in hand.