𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓. 𝟎𝟏𝟏 ✰

—vote & comment bookiee

"𝐖𝐡𝐲 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐢𝐭 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧?
𝐖𝐡𝐲 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐢𝐭 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐬𝐨 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠? 𝟐𝐱
𝐖𝐡𝐲 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐢𝐭 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧?
𝐖𝐡𝐲 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐢𝐭 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐬𝐨 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠? 𝟐𝐱"
𝖢𝗈𝗆𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝗋𝗎-𝖣𝗋𝖺𝗄𝖾
.。o♡

𝐌𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐚𝐡-𝐀𝐡𝐦𝐞𝐝-𝐊𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐧 | 𝟐𝟎

Messiah woke up from his sleep at 8am and moved his hands around to find his phone that rung repeatedly.

It was the day before Juani's birthday and the day of their flight. Everybody was packed and ready for their trip.

"Wassup.." He mumbled with his eyes closed and the phone up to his ear.

"Good morning, you ready to go to the airport?" He heard Juani ask with a yawn.

Messiah's eyes popped open and he moved his phone from his ear then looked at the time.

He smacked his lips seeing they were up an hour earlier from their boarding time.

"Juani Im finna hang up on you." He closed his eyes and laid his head back down on the pillow.

"Whyy what I do?" She asked him.

"Mama we a whole hour and some mo' away from our boarding time." He sighed and rubbed his eyes.

"So.. we still gotta go through TSA, now get up unless you wanna miss yo Bahamas trip boo." She told him.

"How you getting to the airport?" He asked and sat up from his bed.

"My daddy taking me, Ion feel like driving." She replied.

"We got a rental and shit for when we get out there?" He asked and found some clothes to take a shower in.

"Yep, I'm excited i'm showing my ass the whole time we out there." She squeal over the phone.

"Shut yo ass up, Im picking you up so be ready when I text you." Messiah told her then hung up before she could protest.

Messiah grabbed some comfortable clothes and walked to the bathroom. He grabbed some sweatpants and a shirt, something chill because they were just going to an airport.

Messiah was sure he was going to sleep in the airport and on the plane. He was running off 4 hours of sleep.

He kept waking up thinking about his dad and was hesitant on going back to sleep.