𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓. 𝟎𝟎𝟖 ✰

—vote & comment ✰

*sorry for any mistakes this
was wrote when I was
damn near sleep.

"𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐚𝐬 𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐚𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐫𝐲
𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐲, 𝐰𝐡𝐲?
𝐖𝐞 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡.
𝐒𝐨 𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐛𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨.
𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐛𝐞,
𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐦𝐞?"
.。o♡
𝖶𝗂𝗍𝗁𝗈𝗎𝗍 𝗆𝖾-𝖥𝖺𝗇𝗍𝖺𝗌𝗂𝖺

。o♡𝖶𝗂𝗍𝗁𝗈𝗎𝗍 𝗆𝖾-𝖥𝖺𝗇𝗍𝖺𝗌𝗂𝖺

𝐉𝐮𝐚𝐧𝐢-𝐉𝐚'𝐨𝐢𝐫-𝐇𝐨𝐥𝐭 | 𝟏𝟗

1 month later..

"So I asked y'all to ask me some questions for a q&a, andd they rolled in." Juani tucked in her lips and scrolled through all the questions.

"There's a lot of questions so im going to try and go through them as fast as possible." She chuckled and got comfortable at her desk.

"Ima just start from the top and make my way to the bottom.." Juani mumbled while she looked for a question.

"We starting off easy I guess. Um are you single? Yes y'all i'm single as fuck, I like my peace but sometimes I be wanting some loving." She answered briefly and shrugged her shoulders.

"I'm dead as fuck, Siah look at this question." She laughed and showed Messiah the question.

"Them niggas weird as fuck." He said out loud and leaned up making sure he wasn't in the camera.

Juani was going to do a lot of editing throughout the video. Like bleeping his name out, and him calling everyone weird.

The question was asking if she was in a relationship with the guy she was always posting, referring to Messiah.

"Mann don't be coming on here being messy bessy y'all, whew next question." Juani scratched her head and chuckled.

"Any trips coming up? and if so when. actually I am planning to go somewhere for my birthday soon, ima be taking hella pictures so yeaa." She looked at the camera smiling excitedly.

It was now May 4th and Juani's birthday was the 21st of may. She was planning to go to the Bahamas for her birthday and she planned to go with her friends and leave the day before her birthday.

"Naur i'm not telling y'all yet, just gotta wait till I post." She said while scrolling through more questions.

Messiah just laid in her bed while he was watching Rick&Morty on her tv.