𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓. 𝟎𝟏𝟔 ✰

-vote & commenttttt

*sorry for any mistakes

"𝐑𝐞𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭 𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐭 𝐬𝐨 𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐞𝐭.
𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐦𝐩𝐭 𝐭𝐨
𝐟𝐢𝐠𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟 𝐨𝐮𝐭.
𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐢𝐧 𝐝𝐨𝐮𝐛𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐫𝐮𝐧."
𝖱 𝖾 𝗌 𝖾 𝗇 𝗍 𝗆 𝖾 𝗇 𝗍-𝖯𝗇𝖽
.。o♡

𝐉𝐮𝐚𝐧𝐢-𝐉𝐚'𝐨𝐢𝐫-𝐇𝐨𝐥𝐭 | 𝟐𝟎

"Messiah stop scratching it dummy." Juani looked at Messiah like he was dumb.

They were on the phone after he got his sleeve tatted.

"This shit itch, it's peeling bad too." He said while picking his tattoos.

"Look I got my favorite chips." Juani smiled and held up some takis.

"When you been to the store?" He asked while he continued to pick his tattoo.

"Ian been no where, Judah bought me these and some more snacks to put in my snack stash." She smiled happily.

"That's what's up, lemme see yo stash." He said continuously picking the tattoo.

"No cause you gon be trying to take my stuff everytime you come over, and that's not what's finna happen." She chuckled while opening her snapple.

"Nigga ain't nobody worried about them funky ass candies you be eating, promise you that shit." He mugged her through the phone.

"You just wanted to see what was in it though?" She looked at him like he was slow.

"Aight Juani damn, ion have to see it no more."

"Don't be catching no attitude cause yo huge back ass wanna see what's in my cabinet." She laughed.

"Nobody mad, I sholl don't want what the up in yo cabinet lil nigga." He shook his head.

"Big nigga." She shrugged and ate her chips.

"What you tryna do today?" He asked and looked up at the tv.

"I don't knoww, what you thinking?" She asked him.

"I'm tryna take you out on a date mama." He looked at the phone that was being held up by a arizona bottle.

"Aww little ole meee?" She cheesed.

"Fashoo, it can be something fun or we can go out to eat. What you fuckin wit?" He asked, paying attention to the game.

"I wanna do something fun! we can do something a lil more romantic some other time." She suggested.

"Ight I gotta think about where we gon go, don't suggest nothing cause i'm tryna surprise you." He said.