𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓. 𝟎𝟎𝟗 ✰

-vote & comment my lovess

"𝐍𝐨 𝐬𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐬
𝐚 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬.
𝐍𝐨 𝐬𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐧𝐨 𝐬𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠."
𝖫𝗈𝗏𝖾 𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗋𝗓-𝖩.𝖼𝗈𝗅𝖾
.。o♡

𝐌𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐚𝐡-𝐀𝐡𝐦𝐞𝐝-𝐊𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐧 | 𝟐𝟎

It was the next morning when Messiah woke up with Juani laying on his chest still.

"Juani." He rasped out and shook her shoulder gently.

She didn't reply so he just continued to lay against the pillow, and eventually dozed off again.

20 minutes later both Messiah and Juani heard voices in the room with them.

"Aww they look so adorable."

"Take a picture of em', this shit needs to be saved."

Juani was first to open her eyes, and when she did she saw everyone standing at the door. Everyone.

"Why the fuck y'all just standing there." She scrunched up her face at them.

"Y'all look real comfortable boo." Aubrey pointed making her look down.

Her eyes widened slightly when she saw how tangled together she was with Messiah.

"Siah." She tapped his shoulder.

"What.." He muttered, moving closer to her chest.

"Get y'all nosy asses out damn." She mugged them when they stood at the door.

"This my house lil nigga." Kash jerked his head back but still followed behind everybody.

"My fuckin head hurt. I'm never touching a bottle again." She rubbed her temples.

Juani was already a grumpy person in the morning. Being drunk and waking up early didn't make it any better.

"What you wanna eat?" Siah mumbled, keeping his eyes closed.

"I want some waffles from waffle house." She instantly smiled at the question.

"I need to take shower." Messiah sat up seeing a text from his phone and rubbed his eyes.

"Same, let's get food on the way to my house." She suggested.

"Ight I can't stay there wit' you today though." He told her while standing up from the bed.