𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓. 𝟎𝟏𝟓 ✰

-𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞 & 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭

"𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝?
𝐓𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐝. 𝐃𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥
𝐦𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐝𝐨, 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧
𝐢𝐭 𝐡𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐬."
𝖶𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗁𝖾𝖺𝗋𝖽-𝖲𝗈𝗇𝖽𝖾𝗋
.。o♡

𝐉𝐮𝐚𝐧𝐢-𝐉𝐚'𝐨𝐢𝐫-𝐇𝐨𝐥𝐭 | 𝟐𝟎

3 days later..

"I got my own apartment!" Juani smiled at Messiah as they walked into her first apartment with groceries in their hands.

She decided to start off with a small, but a very cozy apartment. Juani was already a little nervous about being by herself, but she was sure that she was going to get used to it.

"Ouu! this all mine.." She trailed off, sitting down the bags on the kitchen island, looking around the empty house.

"Hell yeah, i'm proud of you." Messiah smiled and caught her in his arms when she jumped in his arms.

"This exciting but i'm nervous at the same time, wheww boy i'm actually grown." She chuckled while he let her down.

"Are you still going to put my bed up for me?" She looked towards her new bed frame.

"I got it." Messiah told her with a nod, and sat the bags on the island.

"Okay good, i'll read the instructions for you." She smiled and nodded, thinking she was going to be a big help.

"Damn you basically gon be building the bed Juani." He said sarcastically while they began to put up her groceries.

"I know."

"Why you buy all these fuckin strawberry shortcakes." He shook his head looking at the 4 packs of little debbie cakes.

"Because they so good! give me a cold water bottle and I'll be good." She laughed while putting up the jimmy dean breakfast bowls.

She could cook breakfast and dinner by herself, but she still wanted the breakfast bowls because she loved them.

"G these muhfuckas be too sweet to eat em' in one sitting." He told her while putting them in the small pantry.

"You calling my back big?" She snapped her head in his direction.

"Hell yea."