𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓. 𝟎𝟏𝟑 ✰

-vote & comment

"𝐈𝐦 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐢𝐚𝐦𝐢,
𝐈 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐮𝐩 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬.𝐜𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐲.
𝐌𝐲 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲,
𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐩𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧.
𝐒𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧."
.。o♡
𝖯𝗋𝖾𝖺𝖼𝗁-𝖯𝖭𝖣,𝖣𝗋𝖺𝗄𝖾

𝐊𝐲𝐳𝐢𝐧 𝐅𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐥𝐢𝐧

"If you cheat on me again ima go telling Juani's business Ky. Try it if you want to." Aria threatened over the phone.

"Nigga what business are you talking about?" Kyzin rolled his eyes while a girl kissed down his stomach.

"You know what the fuck I'm talking about Ky. I will fuck her life up, along with yours." Aria said.

Kyzin just shook his head and ended the call, then went right back to kissing the girl who was laid up in his bed.

He knew exactly what business she was talking about. Kyzin didn't really care though.

Juani only told her business to those who were close to her, at the time aria was one of the few people who she was close with.

Kyzin never knew about this secret at first until aria ran and told him. It was all Kyzins fault.

He felt guilty for what he did, but once he found out she started to date again he completely lost all sympathy for her.

Kyzin heard a bang on the door causing him and the girl to break away from the kiss.

"Ignore that shit." Kyzin mumbled against her neck.

"Just go ahead and answer the door, im finna go." The girl said and moved Kyzin off of her.

Kyzin smacked his lips in irritation and threw on his grey sweatpants. Leaving the random girl to get dressed.

He made his way downstairs to the door when he heard another knock, and a voice.

"Kyzin open the door." He heard.

"You not serious bro.." He mumbled while dragging his hands down his face.

"I know you hear this fucking voice nigga." She said behind the door.

With a shake of his head, Kyzin opened the door revealing Aria with her arms crossed.

"What the fuck is here for?" Kyzin asked, leaning against the door.

"I can be over here nigga, the fuck wrong wit' you." She jerked her head back and walked under his arm.

"Nah bruh, you gotta go—" Kyzin was cut off by footsteps on the stairs.

Aria scrunched her face up and looked towards the stairs. She knew that Kyzin lived alone, so she was confused about hearing someone walking down the stairs.

The girl who he was just laid up with made it to the last step before Aria charged at her, and threw a punch to her face.

The girl was caught off guard but instantly started fighting back.