𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓. 𝟎𝟎𝟔 ✰

— vote & comment 🤍

*not proofread

"𝐈 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐚 𝐰𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐝𝐫𝐮𝐠𝐬
𝐈𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐲𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐦.
𝐈 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐜𝐢𝐝 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞,
𝐈 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝."
.。o♡
𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝗉𝖾𝗋𝖼𝗈𝖼𝖾𝗍 & 𝗌𝗍𝗋𝗂𝗉𝗉𝖾𝗋 𝗃𝗈𝗂𝗇𝗍-𝖥𝗎𝗍𝗎𝗋𝖾

。o♡𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝗉𝖾𝗋𝖼𝗈𝖼𝖾𝗍 & 𝗌𝗍𝗋𝗂𝗉𝗉𝖾𝗋 𝗃𝗈𝗂𝗇𝗍-𝖥𝗎𝗍𝗎𝗋𝖾

𝐌𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐚𝐡-𝐀𝐡𝐦𝐞𝐝-𝐊𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐧 | 𝟐𝟎

3 days later..

Messiah was at his Grandma's house celebrating Easter.

Everybody was all around the house, in the living room, the backyard, rooms around the house.

Messiah had a big family. He grew up with hella cousins and was always around them, so he was never really lonely.

He was sitting outside in a chair with a couple of his cousins. "It's windy as fuck out this bitch, my whole fuckin plate finna fly away." His cousin Amere said while gripping his plate.

"Amere! watch yo mouth its Easter sunday boy, don't make me act a fool." His granny Joycelyn said through gritted teeth.

"My fault granny." Amere apologized, and went back to eating his rib.

"She gon beat you, you don't never find the right time to cuss." Alianna laughed at her twin brother.

"Nah bro she only come around when I slip up and cuss, she be doing that shit on purpose." He whispered so she wouldn't hear him.

Meanwhile Messiah was texting Juani after she had just left church with her grandma. She didn't have a big family do do anything with, so she was going to just go home for the rest of the day.

𝐉𝐮𝐚𝐧𝐢 🤍

noo, ion wanna invade y'all
family time.

Bruh you finna blow
me. I just told you that
my grandma said it was ight.😒

Don't be scamming me bruh,
cause we know how you get.😭

You want me to come
get you? or is you staying
at home. i'm not asking again.

Fine come pick me up.
Ole ugly ass, you happy
to see me n shit 🤣.