Ch-7 Engagement

Aadhya's POV

It's my cousin sister's wedding, my bestie, and diaper-buddy.

I stayed besides her to make her feel at ease. As it was a bit uneasy for her, that years turned to months, months turned to weeks, weeks turned to days, and days turned to just few moments for her life to take a whole big turn.

To start a new journey with the man of her dreams, manifestations and invocations.

Many big, hard, heart wrenching hurdles came in between this journey of her life, but in those, she found him besides her.

The one who accepted her with all flaws, showed her the utmost love and care he held in his heart for her.

I feel incredibly elated to see her happy in love with 8-year-old, which is as beautiful and fresh as a dawn (sunrise).

A love which is as new as they just commenced it.

A love which is unconditional and intense.

A love in which two souls gets connected into a single, delicate, sacred, precious, auspicious thread of bond called

Marriage.

The precious one.

In which both were about to get bonded within a month.

She was happy that she's marrying the love of her life, but was downcast at the same time, leaving the home in which she was born, nurtured, and taken care of.

Although she concerned about the time when she'll left for her new life and leave her parents who had always been there with her, but she was hiding all her emotions with a wide shining smile. She can't let the well of her eyes flow, as it's hard to make her parents concerned more.

I was ensuring that everything was to her liking and taste, as well as satisfying her wedding fantasy.

That was the time in engagement I saw a guy who took the sleep of my nights and just printed his face in my prince charming's blurred face.

That felt surreal.

But soon I got to know he's the brother of my jiju-to-be. (this noon.)

I was so captivated by his looks, his masculine physique, slender face, sharp jawline, cute yet deadly smile, and a dimple in both his cheeks, added beauty to his already handsome face.

My eyes just got darted at him. He was outcasted from all other beautiful men and women present over here.

He was in golden light, and others got blurred in my vision.

I was kept stealing glances on him in intervals. So that he doesn't notice as, I wasn't meant to make him feel me as of some creep.

I know it's not good to gawk at someone, but my subconcious drove my eyes to keep looking at his drop-dead gorgeousness.