Ch-4 PROPOSAL

Author's pov

At Hospital~

Suraj and Vihaan were talking and Vihaan cheered out of no where,

"Okay dadu I've a great proposal for us." Vihaan cheered ardently and took him to the canteen where Aadhya was silently having her breakfast.

"Ohh you guys are here finally, I was bored all the time here." Aadhya scoffed.

"By the way where you guys were, as you walked in together??" she started the trail of her questions.

"We were just coming separately, when we colloided our ways and then here we are now" Vihaan explained, to which Aadhya made an "Ohh" face.

By the time she had ate her breakfast.

"Okay now guys hear me out, it's about a professional talk." Vihaan continued, trying to maintain a professional demeanor while suppressing his excitement about what he was about to announce.

"Let's first head to my cabin and we'll continue there." he said and they took their steps towards his personal cabin following him.

In Vihaan's Cabin~

Aadhya's pov

We all entered and settled in the couches which were at the centre of the room, accompanied by coffee and pastries from the tea table.

The room was exquisitely furnished in a grey-blue theme, perfectly embellished with the certificates, trophies, medals and much more in one corner, as if it is only made for them.

And a cozy couch settled there with a big glass wall behind it was a cherry on top of it.

It was so mesmerizing, every corner of that room was spilling nothing but just money and wealth, not to show-off, but to give a sooth-richy-vibe.

𝐍𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞!!

Which I should say that it passed the vibe-check

Which I should say that it passed the vibe-check. (Richy one)

"So I've chosen to appoint Dr. Aadhya Tripathi as the hospital's Gynaecologist. Not only do we have a shortage of Gynaecologists, but also I've reviewed her resume and believe we need her and this institution more than we do."

Vihaan announced, which shocked me because I hadn't considered this, even though he stated that they don't have gyenaecs.

"But how can you take the decision, you are just the incharge of neurology team not even the CEO or director." I blurted out in shock.

He was sipping his coffee and listening to me he spitted out the coffee in jerk and started coughing terribly.

I went near him and caressed his back to calm down and he did. He wiped his mouth and I sat down at my place again.