PROLOGUE

Vihaan's pov

I got a voice note of bhai to check my 𝑏𝑎𝑏𝑦 𝑝𝑎𝑛𝑑𝑎. My eyes were searching for her the whole time and there she is resting in her room. I knocked thrice but no answer came so in concern I barged into the room in panic. But guess what I saw. A pure piece of innocence, cooed up like a koala in the tree, sleeping peacefully. I leaned to the door, placing my right hand above heart and exclaimed in my thoughts, "God!! She looks so damn adorable while sleeping. Thank you bhai for sending me here." and started walking towards her.

I was so indulged in her sleeping beauty that didn't noticed, a video was playing in her phone. I went to her and grabbed her hand to loosen the grip of her phone to switch it off, but I noticed her hand was hot and she was burning in fever.

I put wet bandages over her forehead then tried to wake her up. "Aadhya wake up let's have dinner" I tried to wake her up in my softest voice only to get a "hmm" from her. "Acha aap bataiye kya khaengi?" I asked the sleeping beauty. "Aapka dimaag" she replied in her half conscious state, which made me chuckle. "Uske liye toh saari zindagi padi hai madam" I replied leaning in her right ear in a dusky voice.

["Okay tell me what you wanna have for dinner?"] ["Your brain"]...... ["For that we have the whole life left miss"]

___________________________________

★ ° . . * ● °☆ .  * • ○ ° ★     ° :.☆

««—Hormonal Love—»»
                  ╰─▸ ❝@[shedwriter21]

★ ° . . * ● °☆ .  * • ○ ° ★     ° :.☆

__________________________________

Hellow dear readerz!!! This was just a trailer of my book which will be updated from tomorrow and then at 1 week's gap for another chapter on Saturdays.

Follow my insta account for next updates " [@she_d_writer] "

Biee!!!