Ch-3 His First Sight

Vihaan's POV

FLASHBACK COMMENCES~

Today we, i.e. Me, Maa, Dad and bhai are going to fix the marriage (baat pakki karne) of my beloved bhai with his 𝒇𝒊𝒓𝒔𝒕 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 Dr. Anika Tripathi. We've been working and preparing since two days for all gifts, shagun, sweets, dresses, jwelleries, etc.

I was driving my car. And bhai was sitting at the back with some gifts. Maa and Dad, were together in their own car with other 𝑺𝒉𝒂𝒈𝒖𝒏. And there was one more car, carrying other gifts.

No one dares to sit in front of my Rolls-Royce Ghost.

We reached their opulent house. It was looking so lavish, the garden was beautifully decorated with so many abloom and fresh flowers.

My bhabi-to-be and her parents came to welcome us, with an arti ki thaal. We greeted each other and our parents hugged each other. Bhabi was about touch my parent's feet,but they stopped her and said,

"Ghar ki betiyan pair nahi chutin" with a soft smile and hugged her "Humesha khush raho, aur jaldi humare ghar aa jao" blessed her. Followed by Dad.

"Kya bhabi, apne hone wale devar se nahi milengi?" I fretted with rolling my eyes. "Arey mere pyare devar ji, aapse milna kese bhul sakte." She chatted and I opened my arms to hug her.

"Kese devar hain, pehli baar ghar aaye aur koi gift bi nahi laya" she complained breaking the hug.

"Aese kese bhul sakta hu, apni pyari si bhabi ke liye, ye pyaara sa tohfa" I replied, sneaking my hand inside the pocket of my formal pants.

I handed her over two movie tickets. "Whoaa" she gasped in amusement, as if she acheived something great.

She just loves watching movies, as it is her comfort place after Vansh bhai. And watching them with bhai, is just cherry on top in a cake for her.

"Beta saare gifts Aadhya ke room mei rakhwa dena, hum baad mei shift karwa denge." Shraddha aunty asked bhabi and she nodded.

"Vihaan where is your brother?" she questioned me. And before I could reply I saw him sneaking from her back and he lifted her up, twirling her around in air.

"Your husband is here wifey" he whispered in her ear, leaving a soft peck, which was clearly audible for my ears.

I turned to the opposite side. *Ahem ahem* I cleared my throat. "Bhabi just tell me where to keep the gifts and then I'll excuse you guys,then you can continue talking." I mocked teasingly.

"Shut up you little!!" Bhai cursed me and bhabi chuckled, she showed me the way to room.

Shraddha aunty already instructed the staff as where to keep all stuff, I just followed them with other gifts to make sure everything is perfectly settled down.

★ ° . * ° . °☆  . * ★ ° :. ★ ○ °

𝐼𝑛 𝐴𝑎𝑑ℎ𝑦𝑎'𝑠 𝑟𝑜𝑜𝑚~

I entered the room and saw it beautifully decorated in white theme, with so many childhood pics and a small cozy chair, just like a teenager's room. As if it has a soft place for them.