Ch-5 The Car Ride

Firstly, A biggest se bi supper duper biggest ✨THANKS✨ to all my fellow readers, who supported my book and help me and my book to reach 5.86k+ readers in a half a month, and so many new followers. Both in wattpad and instagram.

I'm delighted that ya'll loved my book and also so beautifully and creatively commented on our future to-be love birds.

Please stay like this and keep supporting me.

Secondly, to those who gave NEET exams.
Ya'll did great, I'm sure mahadev will lead you to your destiny and you'll achieve your goal soon.

Now, enjoy today's chapter as a reward from my side for your hardwork ;)

Target 50 VOTES
50 COMMENTS

TO GET NEXT CHAPTER BEFORE SATURDAY

Pucchies <3💌

★ ° . . * ● °☆ . * • ○ ° ★ ° :.☆★ ° . . * ● °☆ . * • ○

Aadhya's POV

I awoke at 7 a.m. Only to find out that the entire family has already left for the resort.

As they told me that they will send someone to pick me up for the resort at 12 p.m. and that I should rest for the time being, I don't know why just woke up early. As I'm just so damn excited and happy to go to hospital.

I informed dadu that I woke up and he said that they just reached the destination, and the breakfast will be ready for me, by the time I get all dressed for the day at hospital.

Well just few hours at the hospital.

I got a lil scolding that why I woke this early and that I should be resting as I wasn't feeling that well, but it's okay, I made them understand about my excitement. And they defeated and agreed.

Yeahhh!!!! VICTORY

At Hospital ~

I had my breaky and now am in my cabin.

Well Temporary one.

I just got a call and here I'm in the gynaec section checking patients.

As this hospital appointed a new gyenaecologist (me), and all citizens are not aware of that, so there are not much patients.

Well good enough for a start of my career in India.

The woman and the baby whom I saved the lives, and my first patients in India, were here and I went to check up on them.

"Hi mam, how are you and your lil fighter." I cheerfully greeted her.

"All well doctor, and this lil fighter is also very nice, just playing all day cheerfully like you." she replied which made my heart flutter and my eyes glistened from her words.

You may think why my heart fluttered........
Even I do.

But when they show their heartfelt invocation, and utmost love. I feel like the day for which I was working so damn hard, is this day.

I've achieved what I ever desired for.

And that was to bring Smiles in these sweet people's faces.

"Awww!! Shweetie baby, you were playing all day huhhh... Come let thish dr. Didi check you, then we'll alsho play, okie." I talked with him in my baby voice like a baby and he replied, "Uhhh.... Aaoohh" he smiled and threw his hands up in happiness.