CH-1 The Meet-up

Aadhya's POV

I was going to meet my 𝑑𝑎𝑑𝑢 for breakfast at his cafe. Yes after I completed my post graduation I shifted to India with him. Here I applied for some hospitals and will start giving interviews from today. After 3 days, is my sweet 𝑏𝑖𝑠𝑡𝑎'𝑠 engagement. (bista=big sister- Anika) After breakfast with 𝑑𝑎𝑑𝑢 I will go to the hospitals I applied for interview.

*Beep - beep* Phone rings, caller i'd - 'Dadu⭐'

"Hellow doctor!!" dadu chirped. "Yes owner" I replied and we both chuckled. "Where are you doctor, it's time for our breakfast?" he asked. "On my way old man, just reaching in 10 minutes." I replied frankly and he said ok and hung up.

It was red light, all vehicles were stopped and people were crossing the road. Suddenly I saw people gathering around in the zebra crossing and heard some lady had fainted. I got out of my car and ran to the spot, followed by some guy whose car was besides me.

When I reached, I saw a pregnant lady fainted. She was sweating in this freezing weather. I checked her pulse and a guy approached with a blanket. He covered her with that and started checking her eyes and pulse just like I did before.

I said "I've already checked her, she needs to rush hospital, her head is bleeding and her water broke too." I blabbered in one breath and continued "Don't worry I'm a gynaecologist." I added. "As I see, but there's only one hospital 25 minutes away." he replied instantly. "But in this rush hour its difficult for any ambulance to come here quickly." I said to which he said "So let us take her to the hospital." he suggestd. "Okay then, let's take her to my car and I'll drive her to the hospital." I declared confidently.

Thank god he agreed and we took her to my car. As soon as we settled in car, I handed him the first aid kit and he cleaned her wound and plastered her head.

Here comes my supremacy.

I started my car and clicked the smart screen of my car. And it started to play the sound of 𝑠𝑖𝑟𝑒𝑛. And I could clearly see the astonished face of that guy. So I decided to explain. "Yes I knew something like this can happen, so I just did a little safety measure." I looked at him through the mirror and 𝑤𝑖𝑛𝑘𝑒𝑑 frankly. "Tighten your seat belts as the roller coaster is about to begin" I declared and he did as I said. "I'm a bit cofused but still let's do what you say 𝑚𝑖𝑠𝑠" he said in hesitation to which I giggled.

I accelerated the speed and he furrowed his eyes but soon he was normal. And my face was like "𝐼 𝑔𝑜𝑡 𝑛𝑜 𝑐ℎ𝑖𝑙𝑙𝑠 𝑏𝑟𝑜!!"

"Please can you contact the hpspital to get an O.T. (Operation theatre) ready?" I asked him. "Right away, but there's a problem" he replied with concern. I furrowed my eyes and asked "What's it??" "Actually there is no gynaecologist at the moment." he declared which made me look at him stunnned. "What!!!" I exclaimed "But we have to perform a surgery within 30 minutes, otherwise the life of both mother and baby will be in danger." I blabbered out. He continued "But we have all required equipminets except a certified gynaecologist."

"Okay so can I perform the surgery??" I asked him. "But how can I believe that you are a qualified doctor?" he objected. So I handled him my resume, which was in my passenger seat and he started reading it. I can see how impressed he was reading it. "So do I now satisfy your criteria Mister?" I snapped. "Well I'll say straight now, that I'm pleased with your resume and allow you to do the surgery." he convinced, as if he is the owner of the hospital. "If it was not emergency na, then I definently would have fought with him." I scoffed in my own thoughts. "Then, make sure everything is set, and we will perform the surgery right away as we reach there." I instructed.

"Voila!! We've reached the destination!" I exclaimed unbuckling my seat belt. The journey of 25 minutes cut short to 10 minutes. All thanks to my great driving skills and the 𝑠𝑖𝑟𝑒𝑛 I played. Haha.

I got out of car to reach his side. I opened the door and ward boys helped us laying down the lady in the stretcher. We rushed to OT.

When I was wearing my scrubs, my phone beeped and it was my dadu. I picked it up "Dadu I'm so sorry but I've to perform a surgery immidiately, I was about to call you and here you did it. I'll be occupied for the upcoming 3hours." I blabbered in one go. "It's okay bacha, just simply take breath, or else I'll be mad at you if you again did this mistake okay..?" he ordered sternly. "Yes I'm sorry, vo I was in hurry na, that's why...." I stammered while taking short breath as he asked. "okay just text me in which hospital you are and go for the surgery, my fighting girl,you can do it right.!!" he cheered me up and I said "Yess!" I texted him the hospital name and went inside.

It took me straight 2 hours as there were some complications. But I handled it with nurses of that hospital. They were so considerate and calm, which made me do my work smoothly.

I came out and saw him sitting outside with some man, I guess he was her husband. "It's a lil baby boy." I notified them, happiness evident in my face. And he squealed in happiness. He asked me if both are all well or not and I assured him that they are fine, and just need rest.

After discussing more things and safety measures he should keep for the newborn and the mother, I sat down in the chair outside OT. It's already 11.30 a.m.

"Hey" I heard a voice from behind and I shifted my gaze to the young guy, wearing his scrubs, with a soft smile crept in his face "Are you done talking to the family?" he further asked. I stood up and replied. "Yeah I did." He nodded and he extended his hands towards me for a hand shake and introduced himself. "Hello! I'm Dr. Vihaan Bharadwaj,and I oversee the neurology department." he began. And as soon as I raised my hand to shake hands, a voice from behind him interrupted me.

"Ginnu!!" a voice came, which left me in amusement.

___________________________________

★ ° . . * ● °☆ . * • ○ ° ★ ° :.☆

««-Hormonal Love-»»
╰─▸ ❝@[shedwriter21]
★ ° . . * ● °☆ . * • ○ ° ★ ° :.☆

___________________________________

Hello there!! I'm so sorry to delay the post by 2 days....

Enjoy the story and pleaseee hit the star button to vote....♡

Biee!!

。゚゚・。・゚゚。
゚。Love you
゚・。・

Hormonal loveOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara