Ch-6 Disclosure

This is the chapter for which all were waiting for, and also through which this book gained its many of the readers.

So vote this chapter, and comment down your reviews regarding this chapter.♡

As ya'll completed the target in 2 days last time.

So this time's targets are

80+ Votes
100+ comments

___________________________________

Vihaan's POV

I sent Aadhya inside and saw these two people gawking at me in disbelief and they started blabbering among themselves.

Anika + Vansh,

"What the freaking hell!!" Both shrieked at their top pitch making the veins of my ears go numb and I closed my eyes.

Both started ranting one-on-one.

A- "How can my sister sit in VIHAAN'S CAR'S PASSENGER SEAT???"

V- "How can my brother let her sit!??"

A- "Pinch me!! Is this real?? Ohhh god!!!"

V- "Owwww!!! It hurts!! It's freaking REAL!!!
God! How come this human is not in Wrath>"

I finally spoke when they were busy ranting at themselves.

"Guys lift your jaws which are touching the ground, or else any car can enter as a parking lot canal" I playfully mocked at them and shrugged my shoulders looking at their antics.

They stood there still. And I saw bhabi going inside not before informing bhai that she is going to check on Aadhya, and she went dissappear in a swirl of wind.

These sisters are so same same but difflent.

I took out Aadhya's luggages along with mine, when I started moving towards the Entrance of hotel, my steps halted when bhai tossed his arm, clinging around my shoulder, almost side hugging me like that of bros and asked,

"Abh mai kya puchunga tujhe pata hai, aur mujhe bhi pata hai ki tu nahi bataega, so let's leave that question and jump to next one. So answer me, tune aaj car limit mei kese chala li, humesha toh itni limit cross karta hai, mano abh car hawa mei udayega. What happend today???" he asked me out of curiosity, still clinging his left arm in my shoulder.

He asked me as always I drive at insanely high speed and bhai has installed a device which will directly send a notification to him, if I ever over-speeds the car's limit too much.

Which I don't care about.

"She was sleeping." I replied, in effortlessly calm way, looking at him by slightly tiltling my head.

"Ohhk, so she was JUST sleeping and that's why you kept the speed in limits??"
He re-questioned me by putting more pressure in the word 'just'.

"Ya!" I shrugged my shoulders, as if it means nothing to me and went away strolling her suitcase in my hands and mine were in some helper's hands, and here Vansh bhai was standing there in *shik shak shok* of listening to the damn reason from me.

"Damn Shivji! What spell have Aadhya used in him, that he changed his most addicted habit!??" he mumbled to himself, which was clearly audible to me but, I chose to let it go.

___________________________________

Author's POV