Ch-2 Known yet Unknown

Aadhya's POV

"𝐺𝑖𝑛𝑛𝑢!!" I heard a deep manly voice from behind him that interrupted me, which left me in amusement.

I tilted my head and gotcha!! The most lovable and trustable man giving me a present surprise.

"𝑃𝑜𝑝-𝑃𝑜𝑝" I squealed in happiness and jumped into his warm embrace. And he twirled me round lifting me up as if I'm as light as a 3 year old kid. Yes it's so rare that an old man like him is so strong and lively. Like yes afterall he is my 𝑔𝑦𝑚-𝑏𝑟𝑜. Eheheh!

He put me down and handed me over a flask, in which my morning juice was there. He is so concerned with my every meal, that he never leaves a single meal-time eating without me. He will decide my diet and my diet routine too. All just because I'm too lazy to eat or sometimes I skipped my meal, resulting in my poor health and I can still remember the whole house scolded me. It was so embarrassing too, as if the hospital where you treat patient, you somehow became a patient. Arghhh!!! So embarrassing.

Ohh yeah I'm sorry, lemme introduce him to ya'll. He's my Pop-pop aka my grandpa, sweetly I call him my 𝑑𝑎𝑑𝑢.

I took that flask and thanked him and asked. "Why are you here? I would have reached to you by my own." I mumbled guiltily. "Bache you were empty stomach since the morning and I know when it comes to patients, you even forget yourself. So I had to bring it for you." he explained. "Now finish it ASAP." he ordered me while making me sit on the chair. And I sipped that freshly made orange juice.

★ ° . . * ● °☆ . * • ○ ° ★ ° :.☆

Author's POV

While she was gulping down juice, Suraj's (her dadu) gaze noticed Vihaan. He was about to say something to him but Vihaan gestured him to not say anything. He got confused but chose to do as he wished.

"Aapne apna naam nahi bataya?" Vihaan asked her. "ohhh! I'm so sorry. *ahem* I'm Dr. Aadhya Tripathi. As you already got to know about my field, I'm a gynaecologist. I am currently seeking for a nice job." She smiled modestly and professionally as she introduced herself and shaked his hand. "Mr. Suraj Tripathi, the proprietor of the renowned café Dazzling Delights, is my also my grandpa." she introduced her dadu.

("You did not make an introduced?)

_________________________________

Following her dadu's order to eat breakfast, the three of them headed to the canteen, Vihaan leading the way. They had a small but professional conversation before parting ways. Suraj left pretending it to be on an urgent call. Followed by Vihaan as Suraj eyed him to come.

They both came to the hospital garden. "Namaste Dadu." Vihaan vowed, touching his feet seeking for blessings and he blessed him saying "Khush raho bacha!" ("Be happy child!")

They sat down .

Suraj asked "Why do you asked her name when you already knew?" he questioned. "Hmm... So you all didn't told her that I'm my bhabi-to-be's, devar-to-be huh?" He asked. "Ohh yeahh.... We are sorry bache, as you know when you amd your family came to talk about marriage the first time, we were in U.S. and she had to leave for the college, so it was just me attending all rituals and talks vitually. Also you were the one who was taking photos, and no one did for you, that's why we didn't had any photo, and she.... The buzziest bee of the whole family, never rest at peace, just have to do something. So she also not took any sign to see your photo." he explained in guilt with a soft smile." It's ok dadu, I was just joking. Chill. And there is a reason for that I stopped you to introduce me as Vansh bhai's brother." He responded, laughing as he finished his sentence and continued, "You know, this is the first time that a fellow doctor has spoken to me so candidly. Her conversational style, unafraid of seniority, was something I really enjoyed. What if she changes her tone towards me once she learns that I run this hospital? I come from her di's in-law family, She will treat me as a boss or as someone higher in rank than her, which I don't desire." he explained. And asked "Please atleast for instance don't tell her about me and our family's relation." he pleaded seeking for his help desperately, some unknown concern evident in his slender face.

Suraj nodded and patted his back, understanding him and said "See I understand your point, but as I know her more than you, I can make sure she will never flip her behavior towards you, even if she got to know who you are. I'll surely not tell her as long as you yourself introduce her the way and the person you are and how you are connected to us in our future-to-be relation." Suraj assured him and Vihaan nodded in affirmative.

"Okay dadu I've a great proposal for us." Vihaan cheered ardently and took him to the canteen where Aadhya was silently having her breakfast.

___________________________________

★ ° . . * ● °☆ . * • ○ ° ★ ° :.☆

««-Hormonal Love-»»
╰─▸ ❝[Shedwriter21]❞
★ ° . . * ● °☆ . * • ○ ° ★ ° :.☆

___________________________________

Hellow readers!!! I hope this chapter was.... well good enough to kill or fulfill the curiosities ya'll were having from the last chapter where I ended it.🤭

Will update soon, till then be happy healthy, drink lotssss of water...

Follow me in wattpad
╰┈➤ ❝ [Shedwriter21] ❞

Insta
╰┈➤ ❝ [@she_d_writer] ❞

Bieeee!!!! ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

★ ° . . * ● °☆ . * • ○ ° ★ ° :.☆