SAYING YES TO THE DRAMA

MANNAT POV.

" What??" I heard Trisha , Sanam and Zamar and they are basically in shock after knowing everything Aman told them.

I would have laughed after seeing the expression on their faces if i wouldn't have to deal with this situation..

"You both are a couple??" Zamar asked as he pointed towards Mr. Khan and me.

Oh and Mr. Khan is leaning against the wall with his hands inside his pocket and his one leg bent on the wall 

And I absolutely hate the smirk he has on his face..

For someone who was threatening everyone For ruining the meeting..
He looks absolutely excited for this whole situation..

"No we are not.." I answered.
"It's just that we have to pretend to be a couple in front of her.."
Pointing my hand towards Mr Khan "Because I don't know what lies he told her. "

I mean he could have called me anything, but no he had to me his girlfriend like seriously..

The more I try to run away from this man, the more he pulls me towards him

"Who asked you to use the common elevator?" He questions but it sounds more like mocking.

"You could have simply joined Aman In the vip one.." he took a step towards me.

"Aww did you forget about the fact that you asked me to get  out of your precious elevator on my first day here." I remind him as  I got up from the bed and moved towards him.

"He asked her to get out.." Sanam whispered to everyone with a frown.
And I saw trisha shaking her head while saying "Yeh toh bohot ho gaya yaar"

But my eyes remained on Mr.khan's face.
I don't know what he is seeing on my face..but his expressions told me that he is completely enjoying riling me up.

"That's after you slapped me.." he responded.

And we heard a dramatic gasp coming from zamar.
"She slapped him" now sanam seems shocked
"Or ye to haad se kuch zyaada hi hogaya". Zamar said.

'Why are these  guys  talking about us like we are not in the same room?" Mr Khan asked me with a raised eyebrow.

"Probably because we were talking to each other like they were not In the room. "Saying this I move away from him..because his presence is basically irritating me .

"Mannat please agree on this one."
Aman's tone is more like a request than order.

"It's a very important deal for us..
We were on the verge of losing it..it's just that by some miracle we didn't..
But if anyone got to know we lied to mrs. Singhania..
Then it's over.." he explained the whole situation..

And I sigh because it's not like I don't know about the whole situation, I know we got into this message because of me in the first place..

But seriously pretending to be Mr. Khan's girlfriend is too much.. especially when he thinks that he is in love with my sister.

Wait, isn't he in love with my sister..
Well basically it's me..
But he doesn't know this so  shouldn't agree to be my fake boyfriend .

"He would never agree on this one." I point towards Mr Khan.

Please please say that he is not interested in this drama. I keep chanting inside my head but then I heard his voice

"I am in."

Ahhh , why does he have to be soooo irritating..??

"No you are not." I snap and walk towards him.

"Yes I am, you don't get to decide on my part." He is closer to me than my comfort zone.

"But you are in love with my sister." I whisper.
"How can you pretend to be in love with me..?

"I don't think it's gonna be that hard , after all you both share the same face.."
He lifts his hands up and just when I think the back of his finger is about to touch my face. He pulled his hand back and said. "And sometimes you just act like my rohi."

I look at Aman, zamar, sanam and Trisha, all of them are literally requesting me to agree to this . And I can't say no.

Not when I know what's on the stake..
So I nod my head in a yes.

They all sigh with relief and a smile falls over my face..

But just when I turn my head to face Mr. Khan, my mood turns sour after hearing his next words.

"Be ready to be my fake girlfriend for a month ms. Siddiqui.." the grin on his face screams trouble for me.

"I am going to make you regret creating this whole drama Mr. khan." I replied with pure anger.

"I am looking forward to it.." he moved his hand towards me for a handshake..

The smirk on his face reminds me of all the murderous thoughts I have for him, But I can't back down now .

I took his hand with a firm grip. "Then I am looking forward to it too." 

And we both finalise this deal with a handshake.

............................

Heyyy pyari fam.....🌹🌹
Kaise hai sab.
I hope sab bohot ache honge..✨
I know chapter thoda short hai..
But abhi ke liye itna hi
Agli update ke liye kripya neeche star dabaye..🌟
Or pyaare pyaare comments se mera dil khush kr dijiye..❣️🤌

Anyway I have question??🫠

Do tell me?
Which timeline of the story you guys love the most??
The present one?
Or the past one??

Agli update tk ke liye
Good bye. 💕