EK HI TOH DIL HAI KITNI BAAR JEETOGI

THIS CHAPTER IS FOR
Blossomflower72
Thank you so muchh for your like and comments girl.

Okay now enjoy
....................................................

PRESENT:

TANZIL'S POV.

After getting the project..I know the workload on me is going to be tenfold more..
That's why I can't sleep and rest..
I have to think of more ways to expand my influence and reach all over the world..
And I have to do it fast. Because my enemies won't sit back, they will try to do something again, maybe this time it would be something bigger..
Maybe something that would include mannat..
I won't allow that.. the thought itself is enough to make my blood boil.

"Aman ?" I yell.

Even I can detect the panic in my voice 

He opens the door and walk inside

"Arrange a meeting for me with Rehmaan and Rehan."  I ordered 

"Yes boss." He seems to be in shock because he knows I don't contact them often .

After handling the business with both of them , now I can relax a bit..
This is a long game of chess and I have to play my every move with patience yet determination.
After all , when this will end I can be with my queen , rohi.

I know why she is ignoring me. She is scared about me knowing the truth behind her lies but What my girl can't understand is that no matter how much she tries to hide the truth. Her eyes give away everything she is feeling on the inside…

I won't trouble her like I did in the past because something in her demeanour told me , she has changed in the past year and I want to know what happened to make her like this…

Was it after I left..?? I mean I know I couldn't tell her the reason for my sudden absence but at the same time I thought she would be happy if I leave her for sometime so I thought to give her some time.
She practically hated me at that time….
Well she still does..

I left the elevator and the sight in front of me ruined my whole mood. The way mannat is talking to this guy is like he is her long lost bestie

What the hell is she even doing with this guy..

I walked towards them silently.

Hawww look at her, giving him a smile..
My hands tightened in a fist,

I smile I could die for , a smile that can make my day..

I have no problem with her talking to any other guy , she is her own person and she can do whatever she wants. After all, she doesn't belong to me..
I BELONG TO HER

But the reason right now I am losing my mind right now is that I know this Anubhav, he is such a flirt . Koi nai ladki dekhi nahi or ussi pr lattoo. Plus he is not even her type..
And the reason I know her type is that I was the same as anubhav..

Hell, I was even worse.

But still , looking at her smiling at him irks me a lot. Why is she not like this with me?

Duniya jahan ke ladko ko apni muskurahat baat ti pheragi or mere samne ya toh sirf ghussa hoti hai ya roti hai.

I walk towards my cabin and instantly calls her 

You just wait and watch mannat siddiqui.

"Miss siddiqui. Inside my office now."

After a few seconds I heard her reply.
"Yes Mr. Khan ?"

The second she enters my room i look at her and asked
"Where are the dresses?"

She nodded and after a bit of struggle brought the mannequins inside and the cabin and I have to admit that she is perfect with her job.

I masked my expression and said.
"I am impressed miss siddiqui..
They actually look beautiful."

The way her eyes got bigger with pride and her smiles turned into smugness makes me want to laugh at her.
Not because she is funny but simply because whatever she does brings a smile to my face.

"I hope you don't doubt my capabilities again Mr. Khan. "

I nod and continues to irk her

"But still miss siddiqui."
"If you want to work here you have to try better.  You have to be perfect. 
For example, one mistake in your dress is about your colour theory."
"You should work on that.."
"Try to work on combinations and shades..
You do remember your sister's haldi dress right ?"

She stays silent

"Even that day i told you to change the Colour of the dress to make it look more brighter and vibrant "

She panicked and said  "sir it was not me , it was my sister naymat."

I bite my lips to stop myself from smiling. 

"Just work on your colour theory."

She frowned and simply nodded and walked out of my office with her pace , I can sense that she is annoyed.

When she left my office a smile fell upon my face..
The expression on her face when I was telling her abour her mistakes is similar to when a child throws a tantrums.
Annoyed and slightly embarrassed.
But she is also determined and focused.
I know with right guidance and opportunities..she will create masterpieces…

Uff rohi..
Ek hi toh dil hai mera ..
Kitni baar jeetogi.

.................................................

CHALO CHALO ABB SAB JALDI SE LIKE OR COMMENT KARDO
THIK HAI??

YA REQUEST KARNI PADHEGI??

AND I LOVE YOU GUYS THANK FOR YOUR LOVE💘

FOR FUTURE SPOILERS
FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM

AUTHOR_DIYAA