SHIFTING INTO MANNAT'S APARTMENT

AUTHOR'S NOTE
Hello meri pyaari family ??
Kaise hai sab?
Okay so the reason for writing this note is that ke I am very disappointed..
I know maine yeh story apni marzi se likhni start Kari thi and I know kisi ne gun point par rakh kar mujhe nahi kaha tha ye likhne ko..
But still guys I ask nothing from you all except just some love.. ❣️through your likes and comments .🥲
Agr appko story achi lag rahi hai toh all you have to do is to click on that little sign near the bottom . 🌟
And tell me about it in the comments.

Author ko likhne me ghanto likhte hai but apko like or comment krne Mai sirf 2 min.
Kya mai apke 2 min ke layak bhi nhi ho.🫠

Lol not me emotionally blackmailing you all guys .🫣

But still jokes apart..it really motivates if you guys can show me that you are really liking the story..🌹

Now enjoy..💕

Zyaada bol dia ho toh maafi.🙏

PRESENT 

2024.

THIRD PERSON POV.

"Aman..?"  Tanzil who is working on his laptop looked up at Aman to order him

"Yes sir..?" Aman asked.

Tanzil returned his gaze on his laptop and then asked  "What belonging of ms. siddiqui got Burned in that fire?"

With his tone, Aman couldn't detect any emotion and he is slightly confused about why his boss is suddenly asking about mannat. But nonetheless he said

"I only know about her iPad and her office I'd."

His boss give him a nod and then continued "Give her a new office I'd and order the latest version of her iPad from my card and give it to her.."

The reason Tanzil asked for the new iPad is because the last time he saw mannat .

She was sketching and was designing dress on a paper as her iPad and all her belongings got destroyed in the fire.

Now Aman is shocked.. He know that his boss try to take care of his every employee because he is not that cold hearted person but the fact that he is especially taking care of mannat belongings from his own card..Is a bit difficult thing to digest  But he also don't want to ask about this from his boss..

The one thing Mr. Tanzil Ahmed khan don't like is someone poking their nose in his decisions. When Aman nod he again heard "And ask her if she needs anything else."

Wow since when his boss become this soft hearted. But Aman again noded and was trying to leave the room when tanzil stopped him

And voiced out "listen…..Tell her that all the expense is on the company." 

okay now aman is getting a little suspicious..but he don't dare ask anything to his boss. So he just followed his order.

After getting the new I'd Aman ordered a new iPad for mannat and entered her cabin. The next day after the fire…Aman asked for Mannat's cabin to be repaired as fast as possible..  Till then she has to share a cabin with Trisha.. Aman can gladly say that in these 4 weeks..mannat has become a member of their group.. Sanam and Trisha already considered mannat as their bestfriend.

And Zamar and Aman thinks of her as their sister.

"Mannat ?" Aman entered her cabin.

"Yes.." she looked up and replies with a smile.

He walks up to her table and then brought his hands out from his back and shows mannat her new iPad 

"Yeh lo your new I'd and your new iPad."