NOTE

The first thing I wanna tell you about this story is that..
This story has been incomplete for over 2 years..
And now I finally decide to write is completely.
I promise..

This story is mine . All the characters, events and incident are just fictional. If it resembles anyone it's just a coincidence. This story is not inspired by anyone .
It is my imagination.

All the photos, videos used here are not mine they are from either Pinterest or Google.

Do not copy my work because I worked so hard on it. and if I see any story similiar to mine I will cry and then I will make YOU cry..
So dont copy my work..

                     .........................

One more thing..
You can give constructive criticism to my work but I will not tolerate any of you to disrespect it..
you may find some of my character annoying in the starting but wait because the character development is something you will definitely appreciate..

If you find the story slow paced I suggest you at least read 10 chapters and you will find it getting more interesting as the chapters unfold.

Now go ahead and enjoy this emotional ride with our TANZIL AND MANNAT.

THANK YOU..
TO ENCOURAGE THE AUTHOR LEAVE YOUR LOTS OF LOVE IN COMMENT SECTION AND GIVE LOTS OF LIKES.

YEAH I AM GREEDY