DOUBTING CAPABILITIES

they hate each other...?"
"Yes ?, No ?, Yes ?, No ?, Yes ?, No?..."
We ran out of options.

"This way," Trisha lead us out of the manager's cabin.

She is a gorgeous petite women, but the expression she wears on her face is formal and scream Do not mess with me, she is so adorable.

I already love this girl.

She showed me my desk and introduced me to my team and colleague, My job here is to lead a team of junior degners and work alon with them. Each of them had a polite smile on their faces while they welcome me in their little group.

After that, Trisha introduced me to-

a couple i guess ?

"Guys meet mannat." Trisha said to them as we reach their workspace.

The guy turned his head towards me and in the most dramatic way he said

"My..my new beauty in town- i mean in office."

the girl elbowed him and i heard her saying "Behave"

"Shut up" he replied and say "i am zamar." I give him a smile and replied "mannat siddiqui."

I look behind zamar, at the girl , she glares at me and when i smile at her she grins and hug me

"i am sanam."

zamar pull her back,

"Behave" he mocks at her.

she roll her eyes "shut up".

these two have something going on with them.

I look around to find the person whom i have to avoid at any cost. seeing him coming out of his office, i moved toward the trio and said "where is the cafeteria?"

"oh my god, look we have another foodie here.." zamar said.

he pulled his hand out to me.. "come on, let me show you the best area of this company.." he said dreamily.

I giggle and put my hand over his.

"If you guys are free, then join us." i asked trisha and sanam.

"you know, they made the best coffee here.." i heard trisha

"your taste buds sucks trisha.." zamar comment.

"yeah just like your personality.." sanam interrupt along with an eyeroll.

i let out a laugh..

zamar gasp... "heyy you can't side with her.."

"listen since now that you are working here, let me tell you one thing, under no condition you are supposed to take her side"

"mannat..ignore him." sanam links our hand together and start taking me toward the cafeteria.

Trisha shake her head and said.. "you will make her crazy here in just two days..guys back to work now..."

"Trisha please just-" sanam was saying something but trisha cut her "guys now."

one can definitely tell trisha is the mother of the group..

"guys you go ahead.. i can find my way.' i said while pointing my finger at trisha "and you will bring me that coffee". she grins and nod.

"okay now lets go" trisha said to both sanam and zamar.

they went towards the desk while i try to find where the cafeteria is....
Crossing the corridors , i decide to ask someone, a guy was passing, stopping him i ask "excuse me ?"