OFFICE MESS

TANZIL'S POV

I enter Naaz fashions & luxury .

Naaz, a name that brings a smile to my face ,It's the name of my mother, one of the most selfless , loving and strong women i have ever seen.

I named my company after my mother's name because I made a  promise to her that I'll never forget her..

And a promise to myself.. that I also won't let anyone forget her.

She was a woman who deserves to be remembered. Deserve to be respected.

Even though no one did it,  now I'll make sure everyone regrets what they did to her.

I entered the elevator and suddenly the events of yesterday flooded my mind. Mannat siddiqui, I wonder what she is doing right now ?.

I shake my head to clear my thoughts because right now I have to recall my schedule for today because my idiot of an assistant is nowhere to be found.

He better be dead because the moment I see him .. I will kill him with my own hands.

I left the elevator and then started walking toward my cabin , the sight on My way made me stop.

A group of Five , worse than kids , sleeping in the lobby like it's their own house. Boxes of pizzas and I don't know what kind of junk food is lying around them along with empty bottles of cold drinks and juices....

What the hell ?

I didn't give them all a punishment, so that they can enjoy the night here...

I sigh annoyingly because I can expect all this from zamar , Sanam and mannat...

But definitely not from Trisha and Aman.

Inhone kuch kaam bhi Kara hai ya bas kha pee kar tun ho gye..?

I look around to search for the file ... First I move towards Aman. he is sleeping while sitting, his head , tilting towards the wall,

And zamar..uhm he is the worst because he snores the loudest.

He is sleeping beside Aman hugging him and his head was on Aman's shoulder.. 

I pull my phone out of my pocket..
And click a picture of both of them..

Yeh photo bohot kaam me aane wala hai.

Trisha and Sanam are sleeping and hugging each other on the other couch. It looks like they are having the best sleep of their life.

At last I walked towards the aafat urf mannat siddiqui. She is sleeping on her back with her hand over her head , soundlessly , but a little uncomfortable. I looked at her and wondered what this crazy and insane woman is doing to me.. no wonder I felt attracted towards her the second I saw her..

I still remember that moment, when she spilled water on me..

She thinks I didn't know it was her when she met me yesterday.. It was confusing at first because of her silly game of exchanging names with her sister.. 

I still don't know why she did that. I was In love with mannat all this time , when I thought her name was naymat.

SHE  is my rohi . Not naymat.

Even after seeing her in the elevator, after that slap , the thought didn't cross my mind that it's her, that it could be mannat and not naymat .because she never had the fire inside her before. Something has changed in this one year.

When she looked at me after the fire in her cabin , that's when I realised it was her. When I pulled her face up and looked at her closely , that's when I realised she is rohi.