Set Straight

Don't jump to conclusions, but that was a hard thing to do, and not because Tenko was a woman! The real struggle came from what she believed she witnessed, hard-pressed to believe it but pushing forward to find the truth. 'Was that really my precious Himiko like that?' she pondered to herself, feeling despair creep over her on the very possibility that what happened was the truth.

Usually, if she was at Himiko's door, she would have been ready to jump through and offer her existence as a service. Trepidation filled her this time like she was going to confess her love, as if she hadn't done this too many times.

A powerful blush coming over her as Tenko couldn't help but think about what made her so suspicious about the whole ordeal. Minding her own business, her degenerate-hating senses went off the moment she heard intense sucking. Her heart almost breaking when seeing red hair that could only belong to Himiko, right? Even more then that, she felt shame as to not do anything about the way that degenerate male was... fucking up that poor throat like it was a jerking off tool.

Slightly turned on by the moaning of what had to be her dear Himiko, yet she couldn't stand some filthy male got his paws to her. This meant war, but she had to understand Himiko first. It would be the only way she could understand why Himiko was allowing her mouth to be smashed open by that giant... 'No, stop thinking about it! I have to confront her and find out the—'

"You're blocking the room of the Ultimate Mage. I could turn you in a chicken if my MP wasn't used up already."

Tenko's face brightened up. "H-Himiko, n-no... I would never think about doing that. I just wanted to... you know... ask you something. That's all!"

Himiko sighed, ready to hear another confession, and to deliver the same harsh answer. "What is it?" she asked, sounding ready to go bed as Himiko was moving to enter her room, pressing the door forward while Tenko was stuck on releasing the news.

Her fingers pressing against each other like she was ready to confess, close to repeating it yet again but locking in on the target at hand. "I wanted to ask... you didn't happen to end up having... l-lewd mouth sex with a degenerate male, did you?!" Tenko rushed her sentence but it still came clearly.

Himiko's face drying up in disgust, a face that asked if Tenko was really serious. "No!" she said, slamming the door on her and locking it. "Degenerate woman!" she added, all that salt coming into her as Tenko looked ready to cry after being shut down like that.

Her fists balling into anger as Tenko burned with vengeance. "That degenerate male! He must have forced her to stay silent about the whole ordeal! Don't worry, Himiko, I'll make sure he pays with my neo-aikido!" she vowed, ready to beat him so hard the whole of society would become a matriarchy with this one ass-whooping.

The one responsible for such trauma was going to pay for it dearly, a moment of a prayer for her master to watch over her as this degenerate male was going to find himself in a seiza position permanently to make up for it. No hesitation as Tenko didn't even take the moment to consider knocking, going straight for the kill as she was ready to kick the hinges off the door, her leg muscles no joke, many perverts would have already drooled at the idea.

No need for those natural hydraulic presses as Tenko opted to spare all kicking effort for when she met that son of a bitch! Her motivation would have been up to 120% if she had Himiko by her side, but she would give the adorable (in her eyes) redhead a moment of respite. Alas, respite was not given to Tenko.

Noises assaulted her eyes, pent-up, super NEET smells ran right through her brains, and her eyes were violated upon watching sexism in its rawest nature. A powerful bashing of the brains, stirring into egg scramble. Every inch of that marvellous meat, looking to be even larger than one of her thunder thighs, riddled with enough veins to look like varicose, and watching it spin in and out of a fragile, small mouth broke more than just her brain.