Blondes are Bimbos

"It's so great you could do this for us, how I wish you were in our class," a pretty, delicate voice said. Her tone was soothing and flowed like a perfectly played tune.

Another voice murmured in agreement. "Yep, way better than what any other boring masseur could do! They all just pop a boner and do a shit job! Though it is me, I can't blame them!" The other girl's tone was more rough and casual, a haughty laugh that was a familiar occurrence with the foul-mouthed female that she was.

"Well, I am the Ultimate Masseur. It would be pretty bad if I couldn't do this much," Y/N responded back to the two busty beauties, never forgetting how lucky he was to be where he was right now.

The two girls continued to chat as the Ultimate Masseur worked the magical hands that had given him the honour of being recruited to Hope's Peak Academy. Naturally, such a talent felt quite weak compared to what others had, but Y/N thought little of it and just accepted the opportunity with grace.

'I'd hate to be the guys those two are talking about. Man, they do not let up grilling them,' Y/N thought as the foul-mouthed one spared on quarter in how many metaphors and analogies she could conjure up; definitely giving the Ultimate Writing Prodigy a run for her money with what she proudly conjured up to shame their 'inadequate partners', which was a light way of describing their critique.

Still, Y/N continued to make good on his talent. One of the best reasons for it was how each participant would draw out many, many moans of delight in response to the way he affected their bodies. A point of pricking turned into a bundle of pleasure packages opening up all at once, sometimes overwhelming them and almost feeling painful due to how good it was. The very talent Y/N's own soundgasm paradise.

Finally, the procedure finished and babe duo shook themselves off, allowing him to watch their tits jiggle. For all the female patients that he operated on, those two were the only ones to do that, knowing full well that their bodies became even more supple, as if they wanted to thank the hormones that drove and dictated whether he was a man.

"I trust it's all good, you two?" Y/N asked, an obvious answer waiting him, but a question he pushed all the same.

"Yep! Thanks to all that piano I do, my posture is always stiff! I might be the Ultimate Pianist, but I still don't know why they insist on using a chair with no back support. I get it allows for freedom, but I'm fine." Her lamenting stopped as her tone became warmer, "However, it means I can always come to you. I guess I'll consider it a blessing."

"You said it, Kaeidiot! Pulling all-nighters to make my inventions sure is tough, but luckily you give your amazing molestation massages for free! Be honoured this golden girl allows you to touch me, Miu Iruma, the Ultimate Inventor! You can tell everyone your hands was responsible for tending to the gorgeous girl genius whose good looks and golden brain will go down in history!" she passionately responded, Kaede sighing as that was the very same sentence that Miu had announced herself with.

Y/N sighed at the antics of the barbaric blonde. "I wish you wouldn't call it a 'molestation'," Y/N told her. "I could always charge you if you do," Y/N pressed, and as expected, Miu suddenly shirked back in fear.

"Hey, don't be so scary! I'm a delicate girl, horndog!" Miu shot back, ignoring how her manner of speech lacked gentleness.

Y/N smirked. "Yeah, whatever. Come back whenever you want an excuse to be touched," Y/N told her, making Miu and Kaede both red.

'Man, I really want to touch— I mean, massage them again. Oh, who am I kidding? I want to do a hell a lot more! Maybe I'll be better than their 'inadequate partners'.'

***

Y/N's wish for that came sooner as Hope's Peak Academy spared the usual, loaded pockets on a trip to the beach. All the classes having been invited on it, so the hectic nature of everything was swarming.