Super Sports Stuff

"Behold, my latest invention! Haha, bow down, peasants!" Miu proudly exclaimed, the device carried thanks to the efforts of the gentle entomologist.

Kokichi rested his hands behind his head. "That's strange, Miu. Shouldn't a stupid bitchlet like you be bowing down?" Kokichi asked, the teasing sentence carrying the same vague innocence that the Ultimate Supreme Leader carried himself with.

Like clockwork, Miu writhed in a form of twisted pleasure. Her lips shaking while her legs flapped about, as if she had to stall an orgasm. Getting her breath back, Miu weakly denied her arousal and got to unravelling her device. A machine capable of holding objects and moving them; the parameters of travel based on how much strength is applied.

"Well, what to use it on? Do you want to use it to get rid of your rejection letters, or maybe you'll find more ways to please yourself? After all, you get no bastards!" Kokichi laughing like a horse as Miu took the shameful insults with far too much... joy? It would be weird for anyone unaware of Miu's idiosyncrasies.

"Kokichi, you no need to shame Miu!" Gonta called out, but his naivete had him quickly drop it as the tiny man had Miu vouch for his innocence. Just how some people liked bugs, some people liked to be talked in many different ways. The twisting of logic easily bypassing Gonta's basic defence.

From within her cleavage, Miu taking extra long for no reason other than her depraved grind set. Proudly, she displayed a racy baby blue bikini. Already there were questions around about what the hell she was doing, but Miu was in enough of a trance to avoid it. Stuffing the lacy piece of clothing into the machine, she urged at Gonta to keep gripping. "Grip it, Gonta! Think of it like it's a tug session, feel free to think about me at the same time, I bet it'd help~."

Miu's flirtations were lost on Gonta, who continued to think about all the amazing insects. Miu and Kokichi going through another argument armament; mostly Miu jittering about as if the 'lying, little abortion's' words would make her excited - she was failing at disproving his point.

"Um, is Gonta done?" The kind-hearted giant still squeezing the invention.

Miu's mouth wasn't allowed as Kokichi pushed her to the side. "Move, I'm gay," he said, an obvious lie. Kokichi's face becoming smug. "Well, Gonta, I'm sure Miu being the bug she is would love for you to let go."

Once again, Gonta obeyed Kokichi's instructions. The moment his fingers left the trigger, the sound of air—no, space itself—being ripped apart as the concept of the unstoppable force was brought to real life. Miu's face grimacing as she felt a blue bolt run past her hair; a burst of wind that sent Gonta's hair up like he was a saiyan and making Kokichi fly off, but Gonta luckily caught him - only to jump too high and end up crashing the ceiling and stuffing Kokichi to hang.

And that was just the madness from those close by. Sonia and Mahiru taking themselves to the side as the torpedo blitzed time and space. Celeste kicking Hifumi to move him into harm's way, impressive she could kick a human elephant even a few centimetres forward. Sakura running to try and contain the speeding bullet, though she lagged behind.

Waves of sound bypassing every form of sound-mitigating obstacles. "What's that noise?" traced the mind of a student with a suit and a unique ahoge that flickered in response to the confusion of the moment.

Finally, the bullet of heaven stopped. It violently shook as it entered the stomach of one student. A girl gaming and one with bandages protected by the selfless hero as not only did the bikini blast continue to rotate against his stomach, but it was too much and he was taken off and sent flying like Team Rocket by it.

Just in time, Sakura came to stop him, yet the force of it was too great. Everyone further left shocked as he Sakura was being propelled against the force of it. Her body not flying up, but her foot planted in the ground and skidding across. Several building walls collapsing as Sakura clenched her teeth hard enough to make them shatter, still being pushed until she was out in the open air, then finally, with a mighty roar, Sakura stopped Y/N's accidental acceleration that likely would have led to a bizarre execution.