Pose Princess

Beaming down on the lucky Class 77-B was the glorious sun. Thanks to the curriculum of Hope's Peak Academy, such an event did little to prevent them from missing out on studies. The only studies were usually easy, as they were tailored to their specialities. Clearly, that seemed a bit.. too cheap. They were never pushed for more challenges, but it didn't matter. If one was an Ultimate, then school life was nothing to truly worry about. Right now, it was prime time to enjoy the reprieve they had given.

"To see the joyful faces of my classmates... Oooh, it's brimming with so much hope."

On cue, everyone turned with a side eye to just groan at the white-haired male's behaviour. Forget the most awkward moment one could muster because his actions could make everything far worse.

Y/N patted the shaggy-haired male. "Yeah, Nagito, we are very thankful. So why don't you just relax?"

Nagito laughed as he removed himself from Y/N's hand, more like he was the problem than Y/N. A nervous laugh and a hand gesture to move back. "Oh, I couldn't. I mean, such worthless trash like me shouldn't dare try to think he can stand near you Ultimates."

Once again, discomfort pooled through all of them as they heard Nagito's words. They wanted to tell him that it was thanks to him, the Ultimate Lucky Student, that he had gotten them this trip, but somehow compliments with this guy always backfired. It was amazing how sincerely one could degrade themselves.

'And that fact his Talent is better than mine doesn't do wonders to my self-esteem,' Y/N thought, almost wanting to punch Nagito... except Nagito would probably be excited at that. His mind already playing Nagito's smile playing on his face as Nagito was even more likely to ask to be hit again.

Clicking his teeth, the short, baby-faced Fuyuhiko walked off. Everyone let him do his own thing, though one kept their eyes briefly focused on him. "What a waste, betta leave the hell out of this nonsense."

The sand kicked off against the beefy feet of Nekomaru. His head craned to the side as he picked at his teeth a bit. "Umm, a beach. This would be a great way to practice training. Come on, Akane! 50 laps right now!" Nekomaru shouted, sprinting off, already leaving a wave of dust like a motorcycle had just been let loose.

A feral grin showed on Akane's face, her hands rising up like she was a sinister villain. "No way I'm losing to you, Coach Nekomaru!" Before that, Akane turned to the short, plump shirt. "Work up something good, I'm gonna be hungry!" Akane ordered Teruteru, speeding off like a bullet out a chamber.

The complex, multi-coloured haired party rocker quickly took off but into the sea. "Ibuki has never showed her skill off to dolphins! Oh, dolphins, prepare to be ridden by me while you take me to the land you understand!" Ibuki joyfully called out, somehow pulling her guitar from somewhere while quoting an old song.

"Oh, foolish women of vibrations," a man with white and black hair chuckled, his signature four hamsters popping out. Very much like a Jojo character, the man posed. "I, Gundham Tanaka, the Supreme Overlord of Ice and commander of the Tanaka Empire will show this foolish woman how it's done! The darkness of the ocean is no match for me! Come, my Four Dark Devas of Destruction!"

'Wait, where the hell did they come from?!' was the common though for all of those watching, but they ignored that as another two had left the group.

Spinning around, Teruteru looked dizzy as he slowly walked towards the tall blonde in the group. "My fair lady, you wouldn't mind helping me with the poison stuck inside me? It's circulating, all that liquidly, squirting mess? It has to be... sucked very, very well and deep."

Disgust dawned on their faces as Teruteru made little effort to cloud his lust. The orange-robed, pigtailed blonde brat quickly scuttled away. "Eww, that creep is totally gross! He's probably going to rape me!"