Two Asks

@louissammy24 says:

👿👿👿👿👿👿👿 That's it!!! I can't take it anymore! I dare Rusty Rose to meet Metal Sonic. and don't even think of telling me he's not a Sonic Prime character.

Also, I have this question that have been bothering me since I watched the end of Sonic Prime. Let's imagine the Shatterversions of Sonic's friends aren't here.. when Sonic fixed everything, what happened to Nine and everyone else?

~~~~~

Me: But he's not— oh, whatever.

Thorn: Who's Metal Sonic?

Sonic: Just some robotic version of me that Eggman built to destroy me in the Modern universe. Nothing serious. He's less annoying than Chaos, for sure.

Metal teleported here

Rusty: Can he even speak?

Me: No. Which is why it's going to be awkward...

Rusty: Well, I'm Rusty. The robotic version of Amy.

Metal: (robot noises) I am the robotic version of Sonic.

Chaos: Before you even try, copycat, I wanted to warn you that Rusty. Is. Mine. You cannot take her from me, understood?

Metal: (robot noises) Whatever. You can have her.

Me: Here's me just realizing that Chaos Sonic is another version of Metal Sonic.

Sonic: You just realized that now?!

Me: I'm sorry, okay? I was too busy writing this book and tending to all the other books! Anyway, the second ask.

Sonic: Don't worry, @louissammy24, they still lived when I fixed everything. How I know this? Nine visited me and the others in Green Hills a week ago.

Me: Phew! That's a relief. Until next ask or dare everyone!